Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
The manufacter has just sent me word that they have dropped prices in celebration of their Japanese Holiday. I have decieded to offer these prices to everyone on CEG. Here are the prices we are looking at. And these are for blue only since the red and white ones aren't purchased as much. If I get enough people interested in the colors I will order them as well and I will give discount prices for them.

Size:
3mm
5mm

Colors:
Blue
Red
Green
White
Pink
Amber
Yellow
UV

I have many MCD Levels, Also free resistors to everyone who orders. My tutorial will probably be going down, as just can't seem to get decent pictures for the Tutorials, and just haven't found the right words for the tutorials. however there are many great tutorials out there that can teach you. If you still need help I can try my best to walk you through each item through PMs or email.

Discount Prices:

All Blue LEDs $0.22 regardless of size or MCD Level!
All Other Colors are $0.25 regardless of size or MCD Level!

My prices have been the cheapest on the internet but, these prices that I am offering today are even cheaper due to the companies celebration sale. Take advantage of these prices. Shipping is one dollar regardless of what you buy.

Here is the thing. I must sell 1000 of each color to get the discounts. My average LED group buy I sell 1500-2000 of blue, and 100-250 of any given color. If I can get enough people I can get these great prices. And I will also be buying some to have on stock for the future.

Here is what I am buying

250 3mm red
250 5mm red
1000 3mm white
250 3mm blue
250 3mm blue

I have to get atleast 20 people. Minimium purchase is 50 LEDs, I don't want to mess with counting leds, it takes way to long and isn't worth it. This GB will last for 26th of February, then The order will be placed and should be here within 1 week and to you within 1 more. For those of you who have been in on these Group Buys before Shipping took 3-4 weeks. It now takes 3-4 business days. I am offering this only because I am paying for +EMS shipping which is like express mail, 3-4 day. Except they are being imported. This will make everyone happier!

Please anyone who is interested. Please Speak your thoughts.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
So how much would 50 LED's be? I wanna do my gauges blue, or an orange (i think UV is like an orange).

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
$12.00 with shipping (GB Discount) 15.00 if there isn't enough buyers to reach 1000.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Put me in for 100

Chris Carr92 SHO MTX~99 Taurus SE~95 Contour SE "Be good. If you cant be good, be careful. If you cant be careful, name it after me. Anonymous"
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
What color/size would that be for.

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i real familiar with the how to on the interior leds for our car. but id like to convert all the interior lights in my SE to RED LEDs. by all i mean the gauges all panel lights and window/door lock switches. what would i need to do this(how many LEDs & what size).
i am interested and ready to buy.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Sorry Blue 3MM 2000mcd

Chris Carr92 SHO MTX~99 Taurus SE~95 Contour SE "Be good. If you cant be good, be careful. If you cant be careful, name it after me. Anonymous"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Chavez, if you hit the old LED kit group buy, auiotour covered just about EVERY question that could be thought up. Trust me, I asked most of em. I've finally started in on this "mod" and let me tell ya, shoulda done it earlier! It's a piece of cake (slightly time consuming), but with visible results, and you know that the interior is the exact way/style you want it, since YOU put it together.

Auiotour, if you need pics or anything, PM me, and let me know. I'm early in the stages of converting my car to white, so it's not too late to start taking before/during/after shots, and writing up a few how-to's with each step. Cept I lost all those damn brass tabs in the window switches, so now I need to find time to drive all the way down to the local ford Junkyard... are pre-98 power window switches the same as post 98??

Oh, and I might be interested in some white and red's, just need to see how far the amount i've got in my drawer will get me.

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Llane,

Would it be possible for me to get 30 orange 5mm and 20 blue 5mm...the brightest ones you have?

Also, what do you have in terms of resistors...do you have like 47 ohm or 15 ohm or 70 ohm....or similar.

BTW, are you gonna put up my How-to that I wrote?....Didn't see it last time I checked.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
For the first question, You will need 5 for the base display of the gauges, not sure on how many you will need for the rest of the gauges. hvav needs 2, footwells need 2. Superbrightleds.com has stuff for the dome an dome, map lights, trunk light, hood light (don't use their gauge leds, they suck). You will need about 20 3mm leds, and about 30+ led 5mm. But, I have found that giving the exact amount or rounding up to the nearest five never helps for people installing them fresh, and have no expierence doing it. they get frustrated and run out due to errors made while installing.

Pre98 and Post97 are the same switches, the master switch I will have some good pictures up for doing it, since its the hardest switch. The dimmer is also pretty hard.

The brightest I have for orange is 2500 in 5mm, and 8500 in blue 5mm.

As for resistors, I can get any size you guys want.

As for those who have pictures of any part of the process, before, during, or after pictures. I will gladly except them and host them on my web site. Feel free to email me them, or post them here. My email is auiotour@comcast.net

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard