Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11825 04/22/02 03:18 PM
P
OP Offline
P
The Madison Police Department is holding three events for youths ages 15-25 to help educate them in the dangers of drinking and driving. The events will be held June 22 (Kmart lot), July 27 (Westtown Mall Lot) and August 17 (Easttown Mall Lot). There will be free food, music, games and prizes given away.

We would like people interested in showing off their car at these events to contact me to reserve a spot. We charge nothing, but it give you a chance to show what you have done to your cars. You do not have to be between the age group listed above to show your car, we want anyone and all to show the hard work you have put into your cars.

We have live radio broadcasts planned, many fun events and local media planned to be in attendance..who knows, you might be on TV with your car. Please contact me ASAP at aslawek@ci.madison.wi.us if interested or call me at 261-9687 to reserve your spot. We do not charge to be able to show your car, just want you to have fun. PO A. Slawek Madison Police Department. smile

#11826 04/22/02 04:50 PM
B
B
Here's my ride, what do you think?

Click Me Please!

2000 CSVT #1172 of 2150
Toreador Red...Birthday -> 1/4/2000
*Indiglo Gauges
*Drop in K&N
*Sylvania SilverStar Highs in Lows
*Fog light Fix
*Pioneer Premier P730