Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
It is a good upgrade if you have a system in your car. It will get rid of dimming headlight problem if you have that. Plus then you won't have to worry about burning out your stock altenator which they are notorious for doing.

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Are any of you guys interested in this? The group buy will be going through sooner than anticipated. So if any of you guys want in let me know. The guy doing these for us said he can match the powder coating for you. If you want that done. Let me know guys this is a great deal for us.

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Also they come with a 6 month warranty.

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I am down but I still need the answers to the questions I raised b4.

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Answers to your questions:

1. Q. If I get the $250 altenator can I send my core back after I receive you altenator and get a core refund
A. Yes

2. Q. Is shipping included?
A. Yes

3. Q. So there has to be a downside 2 this, correct? Or everyone would be driving around with Hi-Po alternators. . . .
A. There is no downside. There is only room for improvement.

4. Q. Right now, with my new OEM alternator, my voltage reads 14V in the morning, and driving around with the AC on and radio, dips down to about 13.0-13.2V. It will, however, dip to 12.6V on occassion when I coast to neutral at stop signs, etc. SO would a high performance alternator prevent the dip in voltage??
A. Yes this will help with the voltage drop.When amps are called for the syetem lacks voltage because of the draw needed sometimes. So if u get a large cap altenator it will make for a larger voltage curve for less down response of the regulator.

5. Q. What is the approximate ship date?
A. two days to a week after the money is received

6. Q. When is the money due?
A. Anytime between now and Feb. 28

7 Q. How can I send payment
A. We accept money order, check, and credit card payment over the phone. If you would like to pay buy paypal I will have to get back to you on that.

PM me if you would like to get in on this GB while it lasts. This is a great deal normally with shipping and everything this would cost between $350-over $400

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Thanks. I registered on NECO like 4 hrs ago, and still didn't get my password...

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Yea i did like 12 hours ago and still havent got my password.

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by SvtEdwardo420:
Yea i did like 12 hours ago and still havent got my password.

24 hrs here. WTF?

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I'm thinking of relocating my battery to the trunk. Will the HO alternator make any differences in doing this? I'm thinking that it won't matter but I have to ask. I'll probably be using the battery relocation kit from Jeg's. Will their 2 gauge wire be sufficient from the battery connection to the trunk with the HO alt in the mix?

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
I'm thinking of relocating my battery to the trunk. Will the HO alternator make any differences in doing this? I'm thinking that it won't matter but I have to ask. I'll probably be using the battery relocation kit from Jeg's. Will their 2 gauge wire be sufficient from the battery connection to the trunk with the HO alt in the mix?

Tom you will have no issues. If anything it will help. If I were you I would use I/O gauge wire for your battery. Just to be on the safe side. As you increase the length of the cable the more parasitc loss you will have. If you have a stereo,gauges, lighting etc.... It will help. Also would help to upgrade the wire to the alternator as well. If your not running that much electrical and don't plan to, 2ga will be fine.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard