Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 38 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 37 38
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
[rant]
bug? I'd hope most of the people in this gb are in because they want a superior bar. If not, then they would have bought the inferior (but still good) bat bar. I don't see any logical reason why someone would drop, unless they're ok with a slightly better than average bar... but then, what made them interested in joining this gb?

I have been scanning the classifieds for an aussie bar... for more than a YEAR! Waiting a few months for a brand new bar is no big deal, especially since it was stated many times that this might take a long time.

If this gb happens to be completed in winter... then the people that store their cars will have a nice present for their contours when the snow melts.

I too was hoping for this gb to be completed already... solo2 summer season starts next month. But it's not like someone can just pinch this off using their bench tube bender. I'm sure Stazi and Maxwell will come through for us... again.[/rant]

[edit] now that i've had a smoke and calmed down..... this was not intended as a jab towards any individual person. I'm just bugged in general when people back out of gb's... especially one that's a big as this.[/edit]

Last edited by morbid; 05/04/05 07:30 PM.

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
youve gone this long without it, why would you buy an inferior product just because its going to be a little while longer?

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Although I did cite impatience as a factor for dropping out of this,
I should stress that for me it really has more to do with a lack of resources.
Those that are organizing this gb have done an excellent job and I know we all appreciate the effort.
Again, I regret to say that I'm out of this but my 'car money' is all spent up right now.
I would hope people can understand that too.
|
|
|
|
|
V

1998.5 SVT I'm working on it. WTB 2.0L Contique.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I still got the "bug" and will have it till I have the Aussie Bar in my hands. Keep this alive. Dont give up.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
same here tropictour!

99greensvt true bendzw/magnaflo accelwires mircosplitter pioneer 6400 intrax springs rear strut bar removed door "ding" guards custom painted interior/leather magic.com kn filter drilled /slotted rotors
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
update ? When the group buy gets to the bottom of the group buy list forum, time for a bump. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Bumpity bump

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by BlackwidowSVTT:
update ? When the group buy gets to the bottom of the group buy list forum, time for a bump. -B.

Definitely. Oh yeah and here comes summer.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
i might be interested

i live in montreal so 155$ us with shipping included?

Do you think i would have to get rid of my sub box (its pretty small)

98 silverfrost contour se duratec mtx eibach springs koni struts K&N P-Flow ford racing plug wires
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by juices:
i might be interested

i live in montreal so 155$ us with shipping included?

Do you think i would have to get rid of my sub box (its pretty small)

you, uh, dont keep your subs under the car do ya?

fyi, its a sway bar not a strut bar.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 29 of 38 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 37 38

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard