Originally posted by tour96se:
any news on these???????

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by tour96se:
any news on these??????? that i would ask...needed one more post to be a veteran

nope still hardcore.

i hope this happens soon, i just plunked down $200 plus for the ATI subframe specifically for this.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by svt4stv:
I just plunked down $200 plus for the ATI subframe specifically for this.

New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I am interested in the aussie bar. I dont want to read all the posts lol so can someone tell me the price and if it is a direct replacement or if I need some other mods

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
I believe they said it would hopefully be around $145. But the Aussie bar is very sweet! and an ATI-rear sub-frame would be a good idea, along with this bar.

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by 99svtContourMan:
I am interested in the aussie bar. I dont want to read all the posts lol so can someone tell me the price and if it is a direct replacement or if I need some other mods

Some people ... all you have to read is the FIRST POST!

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by fastcougar:
Originally posted by 99svtContourMan:

Some people ... all you have to read is the FIRST POST!

If he's really that interested, he'll scan through all the posts.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Shouldn't we address ATI or some other reputable company with this GB? It doesn't seem to move a lot with a present contractor...

New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
You guys need to calm down. I read the first post it said it might be around 145. I wasn't sure if the price had changed since then

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by R_G:
Shouldn't we address ATI or some other reputable company with this GB? It doesn't seem to move a lot with a present contractor...

OK, Here is the big update that everyone is looking for. About 3 weeks ago, we got word from AAM:
Quote:

Due to the volume of internal prototype work we currently have made commitments for, we are unable to take on any additional business in the near term.

They go on to say
Quote:

As always, schedules and commitments have a way of changing unexpectedly. If time in our prototype facility becomes available, I will definitely contact you. I will have our prototype center re-evaluate the workload in about eight weeks to see if the work load has changed appreciably.

Since then Art (goalcoach) and I have been calling many different suppliers of hollow sway bars and been getting either turned down or outpriced. Then, Art brought up the subject with ATI when he picked up his rear sub-frame. I made a followup call today and let Max know that we are serious and have roughly 60+ people ready to drop $150 on this. He told me that he would need to outsource this, but has a list of manufacturers that he deals with that he will be asking. I should hear back from him by week's end. If not, I will be calling him on Monday as he requested. So, please don't call and ask. Max is aware of this thread and of our dire interest in a stronger/lighter rear sway bar.

Now, IF ATI can't do this, we will reapproach AAM again and see if their schedule will free up some time to produce these for us. DO NOT WORRY ... this will get done, it's just a matter of who will make them, when and how much they will charge us.

I have been extremely busy at work lately and at home, so I will need a few days to update the list ... I know there are at least 3 more people seriously interested.

Last edited by fastcougar; 03/09/05 03:47 AM.
Page 18 of 38 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 37 38

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard