Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
OK, so I get the bucking at take of, and it happens primarily at half a tank or less, from my searches it sounds like the fuel pump. My question is this, Can I order the pump from the BAT catalog, or is the thing that causes this symptom the most the sending unit and not the pump? I suppose if it were the pump it would just die right? I was hoping that just the pump would work, cuz for $190 I can get the pump and new injectors, as oppsed to going to the stealership and paying $175 for just a pump!

Suggestions? Comments?

00SEMTXMeshgrill,KKM&K&N,Fogsmodded,17"MotegiFF5's,SilverELgauges,BlueLEDinterior,Knaubered Trubendzw/magnaflowhttp://www.sl33stak.com FSVT Smart pump
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I had a very sim problem. All I did was remove the pump, and clean those stupid filters Ford put all over that thing. Ok ok... there are only two. But I cleaned them, and I've had no problems since. Free is much better than $175 or w/e. Just try cleaning it first. It's worked for many of us.

2000 CSVT Silver Frost: #942 of 2150 HID Projectors and Fog Light Mod, Optomized TB, MSDS headers 2003 Silverstone Z

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard