Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
So if we want a set we have to get in now or can we wait? The first five won't be the only ones who will be getting them. I want a set so do I have to send in a $40 payment?

Chris Carr92 SHO MTX~99 Taurus SE~95 Contour SE "Be good. If you cant be good, be careful. If you cant be careful, name it after me. Anonymous"
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
once the lens are ready to be sold, you can send payment of 140$ for 4 peice clear tailight plus 10$ shipping.

it might be wise to wait until the 5 first ppl receive them and install them to see how everything goes. usualy this step is not required because we make copy of stock lenses. in this case the lens have to be cut up.

i am making a copy of the donner lens, if the donner lens isnt going to fit properly, unfortunatly that is not my fault and i am not refunding money for that. i dont want to scare anyone but that is how it will be.

once we receive the payment we mail out the lenses.
im not making any waiting list or anything, so whoever pays first gets lens first.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Klearz.com:
once the lens are ready to be sold, you can send payment of 140$ for 4 peice clear tailight plus 10$ shipping.

it might be wise to wait until the 5 first ppl receive them and install them to see how everything goes. usualy this step is not required because we make copy of stock lenses. in this case the lens have to be cut up.

i am making a copy of the donner lens, if the donner lens isnt going to fit properly, unfortunatly that is not my fault and i am not refunding money for that. i dont want to scare anyone but that is how it will be.

once we receive the payment we mail out the lenses.
im not making any waiting list or anything, so whoever pays first gets lens first.

Uh, in that case take me off the list, and I will wait until I see a product. If you are telling other people that would be the wisest thing, then I think I will follow your advice...I'll gladly buy some after I see a product and they have successfully been fitted.

K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
1)tour96se(smoked)
2)-------------------
3)99 se(smoked)
4)plastique syntequi(sp?)
5)will jr.

well then i hope someone takes ur place cause i aint maken em without the 5 ppl. unless the 4 are willing to pay the slightly higher price.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Well, I don't want to offend anybody by speaking for them, but I think someone else is going to be out too, unless he changed his mind since the last time I talked to him...

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
peace outttttttttttttt

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Haha...There we go. I knew you'd chime in.

K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
well the whole project is trashed then.
you guys get in touch with me if you are ever serious about this again.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
I wasn't really interested in this G/B, but found it as a pretty interesting opportunity for people get these tails made.. My only suggestion is to Klearz.com.. You may want to brush up a tad on your business skills.. Although it's never fun to have people criticizing your work or price, it's not proper etiquette to come back the way you do.. If there wasn't enough interest, then so be it.. I just think it wouldn't hurt to think about the customer first.. Other than that, you seem to be on the right track and definitely have a Monopoly on making products for the "less than popular" cars like the Contours.. I wish your company luck, but hope you can take the constructive criticism well.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
I wasn't really interested in this G/B, but found it as a pretty interesting opportunity for people get these tails made.. My only suggestion is to Klearz.com.. You may want to brush up a tad on your business skills.. Although it's never fun to have people criticizing your work or price, it's not proper etiquette to come back the way you do.. If there wasn't enough interest, then so be it.. I just think it wouldn't hurt to think about the customer first.. Other than that, you seem to be on the right track and definitely have a Monopoly on making products for the "less than popular" cars like the Contours.. I wish your company luck, but hope you can take the constructive criticism well.

Mark

exactaly why i dropped out, being a manager or a retail buisness i was not at all imperssed with the way you dealt w/ a little ceg critisism,and i understand your the one making something for us,but at the same time we would have been making you some money.... , that and a couple of other things didnt seem right......that i wont air out here but a certain member knows what i'm talking about,and anyone else paying attention may have picked it up as well

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard