for 2 ppl 60$ each
for 3 ppl 50$ each
for 4 ppl 40$ each
for 5 ppl 30$ each

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I have a question for Klearz.com. I noticed you're from Canada, since I'm from Canada too, can you tell me prices in $CAN for tails and for corners?

DemonOfSteel 98 ZX2 Sport 98 Contour SE
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
here are the rates with today's exchange rate.
172 for the taillights.
37$ for the corners.

at the time that you pay if the rate is any higher or lower the price would get ajusted.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
so if I understand, you only make the lense, so we need to remove our older lense and get these on. Don't you think it's a little too much for only the lenses? a complete set of taillights is a lot less (about 100$ less) than what you ask for, if it came with a complete assembly, it would have been ok, but I think it's a bit too high only for lenses. Also, the only set of taillights I have is the one that's on my car and I'm affraid to screw it up, especially for the inner part(where the reverse light is). I'm also thinking the same about the corners, but the deal seems more acceptable.

by the way, I don't understand why you're working with a fix US$ price and not a fix CAN$ price. You're in Canada, I don't understand why the cost for someone from the same country as you would adjust dependind on the change rate of $US - $CAN.

DemonOfSteel 98 ZX2 Sport 98 Contour SE
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
the price is for the 4 peice lenses.

if you dont want the lens dont buy them. its not everyone that has extra much money and/or wants to have a real custom ride.

those who do want a real custom look, and there are some on this forum who do, they will pay the price that it costs.

someone asked me to come here with my product so i did.
there is no clear lens for your contours on the market, so if you want something right now, we are the only solution.

ofcourse stock lens are going to be alot cheaper then anything custom, thats why they are custom. i am a small shop, i dont mass produce these lens.

its too bad for you guys that the lens dont come off the housing like they do for most vehicules. but does that mean i should lower my prices because its harder for you guys to install them? i dont think so.

my business is based on u.s prices. right now the dollar is really low and who knows it might go even lower. i am not going to be one of those companies that locks in their prices and 6 months later the dollar has changed so much that the price is 10-20$ off.

a good example is a place where i am ordering a custom bumper for my truck. its 150$ on the u.s site, but like 260$ on the canadian site. does that make sense? no it doesnt.
so i am not doing the same thing.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm down for clear corner lenses. I'll check back each day to know progress.

K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
i guess at this point i am waiting for the donner lenses.
last i heard tour96se was working on those.

once he has them ready he will post them on this site for everyone to approve. then everyone who is signed up can send the down payments, and once i receive the lens i can start production.

i welcome you guys to visit our new request page, and input products that you would like us to produce. its great for getting discounts on future products.

http://www.klearz.com/request/index.php

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
still working on them.....i work 11 hours a day so i have limited time to get these done....but i'm tryin'

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
What kind of turn-around time would be looking at for the clear corners? Providing you have the samples to get going?

K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
once i have all the down payments and lenses in hand, depending on how busy we are we would have something to show in 2-3 weeks, most likely it would be more like 1 week.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard