4)plastique syntequi(sp?)
5)will jr.
...anyone else for sure,no maybes here,please

1)tour96se(smoked)
2)freeshyne(smoked)
3)99 se(smoked)
4)plastique syntequi(sp?)
5)will jr.

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
well im not going to make them for no profit, since i do make products on a smaller scale, yes its a bit more expensive then a big producer.

all i need is 5 and it seems we have them.
so you guys send the 40$ by paypal to payment@klearz.com

maybe try to figure between yourselves who has the nicest stock lenses to send to me. the less scratches the better for me. also if you can get all the glue off them before sending it would be great.

whenever i get the 5 downpayments and lenses, i can start producing these.

whoever is sending the lenses email me at info@klearz.com and ill get my address out.

PS i do charge an extra 4% on paypal payment to cover those paypal fees. we also welcome international money orders.

let me know if you have any questions

Last edited by Klearz.com; 02/06/05 05:11 AM.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Chris you gonna send some lenses? I know I can't. So, after the $40 down payment, after you get a set produced, I can see pictures before I pay the rest, correct? I think it would be best to make them clear, then post pics, then smoke them and post pics in order to get a better idea of how each of them looks.

K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
yup that sounds like a good plan.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
yeah i've got a set to send, although i didnt realize that i'll have to cut them apart??? that might take a couple of extra days for me to do, that way they are done correctly, unless i can just send them the whole lense assembly?

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
well unless they are very different then most lenses they usualy are just glued to the housing.

so you need to heat it up with a heat gun and very slowly take pry them off....the whole process might take 1-3 hours to do it properly.

some ppl also put them in the oven to losen the glue but it always worries me.

i wont take the whole assembly. lens only.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
not ours, they require the good ole' dremel and some cut-off wheels, and i figure 1-3 hours per lense, to get it done right, the heating method has been tried, it only works on aftermarket lenses

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
well thats too bad.
just keep in mind that my clear lens will be an exact duplicate of what you provide me.
are those going to glue back on alright?

ill give a discount to whoever sends me their lens for the time that has to be put into it.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
well since everyone will have to cut there own it all depends on how well they cut there old ones off, and i'm sure we'll get the ocasional condensation, like the post 98 headlight guys sometimes get

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
i am going to aks klearz.com about doing clear front corners for the pre98 people as well.......

.....klearz.com you have a pm

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard