Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
W
willjr Offline OP
OP Offline
W
i have someone that will make fully clear taillights for a 95-97 contour. i have the extra set of tails they will be using for a mold. these will be all clear and youll have to use red bulbs in them or leds. that will be your choice. leds will be brighter than the standard red bulbs. i need atleast 4 people to get this done. i have seen some of the lenses she has made and they are excellent replicas. with 5 people including myself the lights will run 100 dollars a pair shipped. please let me know on here or email me at willjr_22@msn.com if you are interested. the deadline for these is 2-30-05. thanks!

Will

Last edited by willjr; 02/03/05 12:27 AM.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
You are going to need some pictures or something of a product... You also have 1 post... I don't know how many people would be willing to shell out money without seeing the finished product. There have been too many group buy problems in the past.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by LancasterSVT:
You are going to need some pictures or something of a product... You also have 1 post... I don't know how many people would be willing to shell out money without seeing the finished product. There have been too many group buy problems in the past.

And even at that, it has been known that GB participants get ripped off by even veteran ceg'ers ans whatnot, until a finished product is seen it is doubtful anyone will dive in.

~Alex

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
W
willjr Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:

And even at that, it has been known that GB participants get ripped off by even veteran ceg'ers ans whatnot, until a finished product is seen it is doubtful anyone will dive in.

~Alex

i understand all that. she will however make one set for me if i ship her the lights and give her 180 dollars instead of the 100. but obviously im not going to pay 180 instead of 100 and use my lights for the mold just to sell the rest to everyone else for 100 shipped a set. everyone will have to pay the 180 just like i had to. i have had some interest in these. here is a link to her original post on another site that i use many times a day. http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=151843&hl=

those are the only pics of her work and she does an excellent job. she has also made alot of different lenses for people on that site. if youre interested thats great and if not that is fine too. i was just trying to get some of these for fellow cegers for a cheap price. i am going to get a set for myself no matter what and will post pics once i have them but i can not guarantee the 100 dollar shipped price that i can now. i know you cant find these anywhere else and it would be nice to have someone that will make these for the tour lovers. and just because i only have 2 posts doesnt mean im a newbie. i see that i have been on this site longer than you have. i have parted contours out on here and everything but this is the first time using the forums.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
i've been thinking about this.. if this product is real and looks good, i'll get a set

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
W
willjr Offline OP
OP Offline
W
like i said. i will be getting it done for myself. the purpose of a group buy is to get the stuff cheaper imo. i will post pics of them on and off the car but the price will be 180 dollars.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I have a feeling more people will be willing to buy them for say 110 from you (you making 10$ or whatever so you can recoup the 80$ from us not putting money up front). I will tell you flat out, nobody will send money to a new person with no rep and no product. Sorry!

W
willjr Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I have a feeling more people will be willing to buy them for say 110 from you (you making 10$ or whatever so you can recoup the 80$ from us not putting money up front). I will tell you flat out, nobody will send money to a new person with no rep and no product. Sorry!

first off, im not new
second, i have parted out 3 full cars on here
and third, i am not going to pay way more for these just to sell them to everyone else dirt cheap and lose money. im not trying to make anything off of anyone, just trying to share this with people. if you all dont want these then that is fine. i gave you a link to check out the quality of these but apparantly you havent looked at it yet. i will be more than happy to be the first one to have actual contour clears rather than making eclipse or cavaliers fit in my car. all i have gotten is negative feedback since i posted this. group buys mean that we all have to chip in to get the product. most group buys dont have a product produced yet until the money has been sent. i dont understand why this would be any different. ill post pics when i get mine and then give her email to you all and you can contact her if you want them made for you but i guarantee they will not be cheap if she has to make one pair at a time. i will be sending the money this week for mine so if anyone is interested just email me.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by willjr:

first off, im not new
and third, i am not going to pay way more for these just to sell them to everyone else dirt cheap and lose money. im not trying to make anything off of anyone, just trying to share this with people. if you all dont want these then that is fine. i gave you a link to check out the quality of these but apparantly you havent looked at it yet. i will be more than happy to be the first one to have actual contour clears rather than making eclipse or cavaliers fit in my car. all i have gotten is negative feedback since i posted this. group buys mean that we all have to chip in to get the product. most group buys dont have a product produced yet until the money has been sent. i dont understand why this would be any different. ill post pics when i get mine and then give her email to you all and you can contact her if you want them made for you but i guarantee they will not be cheap if she has to make one pair at a time. i will be sending the money this week for mine so if anyone is interested just email me.

I'm sorry, I guess 4 posts isn't new. Anyways, I am not here to crap on your groupbuy, I am just telling you right now why you won't have interest. Too many people have been screwed over in the past. But don't worry, I won't post here again... Goodluck with the lights!

W
willjr Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally posted by willjr:

first off, im not new

I'm sorry, I guess 4 posts isn't new. Anyways, I am not here to crap on your groupbuy, I am just telling you right now why you won't have interest. Too many people have been screwed over in the past. But don't worry, I won't post here again... Goodluck with the lights!

i may be new to the forums but i have been on this site since 2001 i just didnt sign up for an account until 2003. sorry. i have gotten 9 emails on this but i suppose i dont have any interest in this. i just thought i would post this under gb but i have had it listed under the classifieds. i thought gb would be a better place for it.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard