Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
B
Learned patience the hard way
B
Originally posted by svtProdigy:
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Originally posted by Stazi:
The owner disappeared into thin air due to his eyes being bigger than his pockets.

Hehe, too funny!

No i just bought a sc300 in the mean time to mess with. I have deeper pockets than you may think. I have had problems with shops and it has nothing to do with money.

That's all fine and dandy. It would seem there must be several shops ganging up to discredit you with rumors of slow/no pay then.

Congrats on having deep pockets and when your car is done I'm sure it will be nice. However, until you really show us something (beyond a trunk full of parts) there's plenty of room in my book for a healthy dose of skepticism.

Thanks,
Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
B
B
Too funny you guys bring up Dell. I actually had to call them Saturday with a tech request. I'm pretty sure my power supply died on me so I called since I have on site tech support through the end of next year.

I got a guy that I could barely understand, but at the same point, he was able to speak well enough to help me run through a few basic things to hopefully narrow it down to the power supply being bad and I only had to wait about 3 minutes on hold before getting put through to him.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Too funny you guys bring up Dell. I actually had to call them Saturday with a tech request. I'm pretty sure my power supply died on me so I called since I have on site tech support through the end of next year.

I got a guy that I could barely understand, but at the same point, he was able to speak well enough to help me run through a few basic things to hopefully narrow it down to the power supply being bad and I only had to wait about 3 minutes on hold before getting put through to him.

Rick

And his name was probably "Chad" or "Stan" or some other name. I [censored] hate Dell. I went through well with them trying to get a refund. Foamy's rant on them is the best!

Ryan Trollin!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Viva El Todras!:
Foamy's rant on them is the best!

+1

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Dell Enterprise support also sucks. Anyone who works with computers knows Dell sucks, and has sucked for a very long time. Being that this is OT, I'll just stop my rant addition here.

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Back on topic... Who's going to shell out the money for one of those intakes?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Mark

why bother.....if i get mine done in time for SZ, we'll strap it on at da dyno, it'll be split port, but could be modified for oval port.

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G

Mark

Wagner has kinda gone the way of the Yeti in regards to Mazda6 community support. They kinda dropped off the face of the Earth and stopped returning phone calls. Mazda6tech.com tried numerious times over the course of many weeks to get in contact with them. There is more to the story I'm sure, nevertheless, their sponsership has been dropped from the site. Its a shame as they were the only ones doing a turbo kit for the V6.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by GreenNuggs:

Mark

Wagner has kinda gone the way of the Yeti in regards to Mazda6 community support. They kinda dropped off the face of the Earth and stopped returning phone calls. Mazda6tech.com tried numerious times over the course of many weeks to get in contact with them. There is more to the story I'm sure, nevertheless, their sponsership has been dropped from the site. Its a shame as they were the only ones doing a turbo kit for the V6.

I think ADC should jump into that arena!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
sounds like this things happens a lot in the aftermarket world.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  bnoon_dup1, PA 3L SVT_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard