Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Where is the port runner length???

I don't see any at all?

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by DemonSVT:
Where is the port runner length???

I don't see any at all?

Manifold is made for boost, no runner length needed. It just looks to be an open chamber with about 1.5" to 2" stubs connecting to a lower...

If he ground the welds down and polished it, it would look HOT!

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Yes that is Kit's (KitZ here) twin turbo 6 and yes the manifold is made for boost, so DemonSVT need not apply until he finally gives into the temptation

Driving the Caliber Side project: The LT-5 Fiero is being born..
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by Twisted6:
so DemonSVT need not apply until he finally gives into the temptation

BBBBBAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Heheheh.

I suppose it is fine and it will look better all smooth and etched or powder coated.
I wouldn't mind doing a before and after dyno of it to see what happens with it. The large common plenum seems irrelevant for on boost operation and of course for offboost operation I think it would be less than optimal. I imagine they did the design as simple as possible with something that would cover all the lower intake holes.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by warmonger:
Heheheh.

I suppose it is fine and it will look better all smooth and etched or powder coated.
I wouldn't mind doing a before and after dyno of it to see what happens with it. The large common plenum seems irrelevant for on boost operation and of course for offboost operation I think it would be less than optimal. I imagine they did the design as simple as possible with something that would cover all the lower intake holes.

Im not the only one I guess.

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
anyone want my custom tubular intake manifold with custom spacer for an exact fit. I am getting one of these

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by svtProdigy:
anyone want my custom tubular intake manifold with custom spacer for an exact fit. I am getting one of these

yup!!!

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
make an offer....

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
make an offer....and remember this thing is the actual prototype for our svt but the runners are TUBULAR not OVULAR for better flow

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  bnoon_dup1, PA 3L SVT_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard