Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
There is a interest check on www.fordmondeo.org for the above mentioned components. Not sure if the parts are exaclty the same as the Contour, but thought that it might be of interest to someone here.

http://www.fordmondeo.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/553401/an/0/page/0#553401

Sorry thats right its for memebers over there. Here is a copy of what it reads. If you decide you want in, you will have to join the website and get gold membership.

'ok here we go..........

spoke to superflex initial price for bushes is as follows:

front �£92.88
rear �£117.50

ok it is a bit steep but i was told i could get 25-30% discount for 3 people so going by the 25% your talking these prices:

front �£69.66
rear �£88.13

not a bad discount but im told the more people i get for this the better, personally im hoping to beable to get the front ones for under �£50 but it all depends how many people i can get who want them.

they are stiffer than rubber so give you a firmer ride, and they give a 3 year guarantee on them so tha cant be bad can it.

they also sell ford wishbones �£69 odd each so taking that into account it will probably cost you less to change the bushes and you have peace of mind for 3 yrs possibly even more depending how you drive.

so can i have some names please of people interested just say front ot back or both

TIA '

Last edited by Ronan; 02/01/05 05:41 PM.

1996 Mondeo 24v 4-door twin janspeed stainless pipe cat by-pass Phase 2 RS bodykit 16" cosworth alloys K&N RU3530 SVT TB/UIM/LIM poly bushings konis/bat springs/bar Pioneer MSDS Indiglos P&P heads 2005 Mondeo Zetec Tdci
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Access denied...

T-red E0 SVT ATS 17x7.5 Comp Lites, 215/45/17 Falken 512s, Ausi Bar, Boxed subframe, Poli all around, Warmonger's Opt Y, Opt TB, AFE, DMD, NGK's, Bendix Ti, Alpine, Polk, Mobil-1 0W-40, Redline MTL.

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard