Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
A
Looks like most of us are still around but noone is posting in this forum.
Well whats everyone upto? mods considering or in the process, repairs... Anyone got a hookup or knows of a good deal on anything for our cars.
I'd hate to admit that i might be done modding my car unless i get my bumper from Micah. It feels like getting ripped off too many times tryin to get a bodykit for my car took all enthusiam to keep me going "first Kaotic, and now Micah". Even if i get the bumper most likely i will sell it.
This could be another reason why i dont post in here as much anymore, no desire to mod. AND the first reason would be "I'm trying to spend all of my spare time with my beautiful wife", except for when i'm stuck at work for an instance right now.

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
By the time you get your bumper your Tour will be 20 years old. Alot of the people in those kit group buys drive WRXes. lexuses, or Acuras by now. Group buys suck.

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
i'd post here, but i live 1200 miles away and hate you floppy headed bastards.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
I have been breaking in my Fukus for the past while.
Car has almost 5000Km on it now.
Switching to Amsoil engine oil and trans oil.

I've installed a Marcy Motorsport cold air intake (made a huge difference). Just recently I ordered a Short throw shifter from the same company.

I also have a Carbon Fibre dash kit installed from wooddash.com

The car has been tinted, debadged and has a new Compustar 2 way alarm/starter.

Weight is 2750 Lbs, from my calculations I have about the same power to weight ratio as my SHO. The car feels pretty strong currently but keep in mind my SHO was in poor condition and down a good 20 HP. I was only able to pull a 15.8 in the 1/4 this last year with the SHO. I am hoping for the same for the Fukus this year.

The kicker is that I get about 29-32 MPG in the city with lots of idle time and it's on regular fuel!

That's all that I have been up to.

2005 Focus ST
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Up here we'all jist callem 'Trucks', this is a logging community, so it is assumed one drives a logging truck(5th Wheel, semi). When one says they saw a truck, everyone think 5th wheel, semi. To talk about, say a dump truck or delivery van, one would say, "Take the straight truck". Straight truck refers to the lack of trailer(s).
To Honkytonk Monkey
You should see the stuff coming up from the US, heading to Alaska. Low profile tires on Aluminum rims, oh hell, Aluminum trailers. Get out that tube of Solval Autosol and spend a week polishing after coming though Sunny BC.

2012 Lotus Evora --------- 95 Mystique MTX - GONE 395,000 Kms --------- Both Zetecs '97 Contour Mtx - stock - GONE
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Crazy, we have the entire population of Western Canada all on this forum.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by dnewma04:
Crazy, we have the entire population of Western Canada all on this forum.

yes, i think you are correct. and luke is their dicktater.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
No, none of the mooses are posting, they try to type but thier 1200lbs keep crushing the keyboards. We are having our military, which consosts of a single parapalegic autistic narcoleptic, developping the mooseboard. Originally we were going to have him repair our submarine fleet at west edmonton mall, but realised that they can't leave the mall, so unless another country ships it's subs to the mall they will never see combat. That and they ride on a rail system, and once placed in real ocean water, they would likely crush at a depth of 40 feet... Canada sucks...

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
No, none of the mooses are posting, they try to type but thier 1200lbs keep crushing the keyboards. We are having our military, which consosts of a single parapalegic autistic narcoleptic, developping the mooseboard. Originally we were going to have him repair out submarine fleet at west edmonton mall, but realised that they can't leave the mall, so unless another country ship it's subs to the mall they will never see combat. That and they ride on a rail system, and one placed in real ocean water, they would likely crush at a depth of 40 feet...

wtf.. are you drunk? eh?

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
yes, this is Canada, getting drunk/sleeping with strangers are our two main passtimes!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lance Kinley_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard