Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Rosanne Bar (sp?) went to my highschool and so did "Booger" from Revenge Of The Nerds

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Does A New Found Glory count? Haha.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I attended a parochial high school. But the local public school had an attendee now famous as The Unabomber.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by DJ Capp 911:
Originally posted by RyeLou:
That movie about the woman serial killer in Florida? I forgot the name of it. The one woman traveled around killing people and befriended another younger woman. Anyhow.....yeah, we got her..

Monster? I am assuming you are saying that Diane Wuornos not Charlize Theron went to your school! I never saw monster but i saw a couple of documentaries on the actual woman, freaky!!!

Yeah, thats the movie. And you're right, it wasn't Cherlize Theron, it was Eileen (isn't that right, not Diane?) Wournos. Either way, she went to Troy High, but technically a different school. She would've graduated in the late 70's and they built a new school (the one I went to) on mid 90's

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X

Seann William Scott (Stifler)- went to my school and was a couple years a head of me though.

Josh Hartnett- went to a neighboring school with my cousin.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
A girl I graduated with was fired from a movie Paris Hilton was starring in when she started getting more attention than Paris. She came to my high school when I was in 10th grade. She was so hott at the time, all 3000 people in the school knew who she was before her first day...it was pretty nuts. Ellen and I would end up at the same parties and would say hi to each other, but beyond that we didn't really talk. Here is the story and pictures of her, with link for proof.

Quote:

This past weekend, Paris Hilton had a hot, young Hollywood newcomer by the name of Ellen Hollman fired off the set of National Lampoon's: Pledge This, because she thought Ellen was too pretty. Literally, Paris refused to come to work, until Ellen was fired off the film. She was afraid that Ellen was going to take the attention away from her in all the scenes that they shared.

Ellen, a 21 year old stunner from NYC who relocated to Los Angeles just several weeks ago, happened to be the sweetest and nicest girl on the set according to other cast memebers and the crew.

Here is the link, with full size pictures linked as well.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
My wife: Jason Biggs, The kid from Whos the Boss, Chris Simms, there are others but I can't remember.
But where she grew up she was surrounded by famous people. Her neighbors were nicks and nets players, giants, jets, authors, large business owners, actors, Kelly from Regis and Kelly, Tara Reid, Russian Mofia, the list goes on. The local grocery store was cool... Tons of Milfs!

05 Legacy GT Turbo 5speed 99 SVT GRN/TAN (sold) 06 Ford Explorer EBv8
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
New York Yankees player(i think he still plays for them) Alex Rodgriquez, graduated 1994. He shows up once in a while for misc. things.

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by neelnug:
My wife: Jason Biggs, The kid from Whos the Boss, Chris Simms, there are others but I can't remember.
But where she grew up she was surrounded by famous people. Her neighbors were nicks and nets players, giants, jets, authors, large business owners, actors, Kelly from Regis and Kelly, Tara Reid, Russian Mofia, the list goes on. The local grocery store was cool... Tons of Milfs!

Hunterdon County, NJ?

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Mike Holmgreen (sp?) who use to coach the green bay Packers was Head coach of the Oak Grove Eagles here in San Jose(high school). But that was back in the 80's sometime.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard