Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
The SVT is very nice looking, not "over-pimped" at ALL. They have a look to them, thats a stealthy look....They just look sweet.

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Sorry, but I would never had bought a Contour if Ford didn't make the SVT. Just love it's lines and people always asked me "what kind of car is that?"

"Not a newbie" Been here since it all started!! 98 silver SVT Contour several mods and counting www.pickettperformance.com "Remember, you're part of the human race, try not to embarrass the rest of us"
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
98.5 E1 SVT is the best looking

heheh

a guy here has a 98 se that is aqua green with the full factory kit. Its about as close to a SVT as i've seen body kit wise.
its pretty decent looking.

i think the best looking tourique is the 98.5-00 E1 Red SVT's.

i saw one that was in MINT condition. Not a single scratch. Dude was polishing it when I drove by, I just rolled by and said mmmmmmm red

he laughed and said
burnem, so I wheelhoped out and we both laughed, cause we both know yugo's can cook better.

P2 91 tsi awd, not stock P3 98 CSVT, stock
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Quick_SVT:
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
Originally posted by Jason43:
I think the SVT's are definately the best looking Contique. Thet're a very clean looking car, not 'overpimped' at all. Second best would have to be the pre-98 SE with side skirts, factory rims, lip spoiler etc.

I'm buying one of these in a couple of days. But I still also like how my '95 LX looks with the BAT suspension and E1 rims...lean and clean.

I'm with both of you, i'm lucky enough to own both a SVT and a 97 SE i love my SE, but the SVT looks sick in stock form... good luck with the SVT hunting Jeb!

Heehee, I meant I've agreed to buy a '97 SE MTX. Whee!

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I'd have to go with the black or t-red E1 SVT as the best looking, with the black '99 SE a close second. I had my choice between a white 2000 SE Sport or a Red of the same trim. I went with the white (should've got the red... it had a moonroof... doh!)

I just wish the SE had a more solid looking front bumper, like the SVT or the new Mazda 6. I don't like the 'curved in' look that ours have.

My $.02

-Chris 2000 SE Sport V6 5spd (all stock except for EO brakes)
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
I think the best looking models were 96-97 T-Red SE's with tan leather. I say 96-97 because I dont like the chrome strips on the bumper for 95.

Forgot to put my second favorite, which would be a 98.5 E1 T-Red SVT with Midnight Blue of course.

I say only 98.5 because of the E1 rims, and 98-98.5 is the only time they offered T-Red with Midnight Blue combo.

(Correct me if I am wrong)

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Nothing.. I repeat NOTHING.. can top a fresh polished, deep gloss black. It is teh secksah.

(of course.. to be fair: nothing, I repeat, NOTHING... can get dirtier, or show dirt quicker, than a fresh polished, deep gloss black car. It is NOT teh secksah.)

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm the best looking model...

If it weren't for the SVT, the car would have no hopes of me keeping it...

Last edited by SVZETEC; 01/25/05 06:18 PM.

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by ALIAS Jerk:
Originally posted by Jason43:
I think the SVT's are definately the best looking Contique. Thet're a very clean looking car, not 'overpimped' at all. Second best would have to be the pre-98 SE with side skirts, factory rims, lip spoiler etc.

me SE skirts are going on today All in pacific Green... I have never seen a Pacific green SE before.

my neighbor in auburn has one, i always wanted it then one day i checked it out, ATX....
By the way the looking tour' is the 96-97 se in black with tan leather, or the laser blue se w/grey leather.......has anyone seen a pink contour?? saw one yesterday,with v6

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Personal aesthetic stock favorites:
T-red SVT with E0 rims (generally found on E0s ) with MNB interior and moonroof ... can you tell I want one
Black 98+ SE with moonroof, gray leather, without spoiler
Champagne '96 or '97 SE with the corresponding pre-98 SE side skirts and SE rims, with moonroof and lip spoiler

Gray leather interior is my favorite interior color ... for shame it's not on the SVTs

Last edited by 98 SE; 01/25/05 06:36 PM.
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard