Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
N
NVSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by Shaggy:
I was in CO when the due date passed (notified NVSVT earlier). I can't get to the site to make the deposit, but I'll try again tomorrow. Would it just be better to call Rick tomorrow morning?

I made provisions for you to participate. Please check your messages for instructions.

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
At one end, yes. Then when the new sub is installed, you can hook it up again. Only really big problem would be if you had the connector permanently welded in place. In that case, contact the shop that welded it & ask what they would charge for the R&R with re-welding. Shouldn't be too bad.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by NVSVT:
Originally posted by LBizBoy:
is this gb still going on?

Sorry, but no it isn't. The post above yours gave you the answer.

FINAL LIST for THE ATI SUB-FRAME GROUP BUY:

NVSVT (2) ΓΆβ?¬β?? deposit made
DarKSidE ΓΆβ?¬β?? deposit made
JEDsContour ΓΆβ?¬β?? deposit made
Docfeelgood111 - deposit mailed 02/01/2005
R_G ΓΆβ?¬β?? deposit made
BDSVT ΓΆβ?¬β?? deposit made
TourDeForce ΓΆβ?¬β?? deposit made
ohsigmachi - deposit made
00SVTGA - deposit made
scottd60 - deposit made
morbid - deposit made
DanCanuck - deposit mailed 01/29/2005
goalcoach - deposit made
EternalOne - deposit made
95SE_ATL - deposit made
eepals - deposit made
Aspire - deposit made
fastcougar - deposit made
vodfan - deposit made
04marauder - deposit made
svt4stv - deposit made
Shaggy - maybe
SVT PETE - maybe
96BlackSE ΓΆβ?¬β?? maybe

ALL DEPOSITS SHOULD HAVE BEEN TURNED IN BY 12:00 PM ON FEBRUARY 4TH! YOUR REMAINING PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE THE SUB-FRAME SHIPS, BUT NO LATER THAN MARCH 4TH.

I paid my deposit on the 3rd, and I have a confirmation email. Did you forget my name from the list, or did you not get my payment?

1996 Mondeo 24v 4-door twin janspeed stainless pipe cat by-pass Phase 2 RS bodykit 16" cosworth alloys K&N RU3530 SVT TB/UIM/LIM poly bushings konis/bat springs/bar Pioneer MSDS Indiglos P&P heads 2005 Mondeo Zetec Tdci
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Ronan:
I paid my deposit on the 3rd, and I have a confirmation email. Did you forget my name from the list, or did you not get my payment?

I believe there is no way NVSVT knows who has paid - until the buyer tells him himself (as he asked for at the beginning). I am sure you will now make the next list!

NVSVT kindly coordinated this for us, but he is not with ATI and does not receive the payments.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
L
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
L
well if anyone dips out on the sub-frame, I am here and willing to pay.

1999 EB Mercury Cougar Return STyle
K
K
i am game also if some one backs out let me know (i just found out about this gb)

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by JEDsContour:
Originally posted by Ronan:

I believe there is no way NVSVT knows who has paid - until the buyer tells him himself (as he asked for at the beginning). I am sure you will now make the next list!

NVSVT kindly coordinated this for us, but he is not with ATI and does not receive the payments.

Thanks for that, I didnt realise that and I have pm'd NSVT bringing him up to speed. Its tough work setting up a g/b as big as this one.

1996 Mondeo 24v 4-door twin janspeed stainless pipe cat by-pass Phase 2 RS bodykit 16" cosworth alloys K&N RU3530 SVT TB/UIM/LIM poly bushings konis/bat springs/bar Pioneer MSDS Indiglos P&P heads 2005 Mondeo Zetec Tdci
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
I just put my deposit in today. Count me as good to go!

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I assume that ATI will be contacting me when the subframe is done to settle payment before shipping. Is this a correct assumption?

N
NVSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by fastcougar:
I assume that ATI will be contacting me when the subframe is done to settle payment before shipping. Is this a correct assumption?

I assume so, but I will double check with Rick.

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard