Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21
E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
Hm, very possible here as well. Lemme do some calc's and figure out if this will throw off my project timing, or not. If all is well, I'll send the money whenever its needed.

E1

1999 Cougar - Supercharged 3L 1992 Talon TSi - AWD Turbo 1992 Eclipse GSX - AWD Turbo
N
NVSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by NVSVT:
Latest list of who is in:

NVSVT (2) â??? deposit made
DarKSidE â??? definitely (ready with deposit)
96BlackSE â??? maybe
JEDsContour â??? definitely (ready with deposit)
Docfeelgood111 - definitely (deposit next week)
R_G â??? definitely (ready with deposit)
BDSVT â??? definitely (ready with deposit)
Ronan â??? definitely (ready with deposit)
TourDeForce â??? definitely (ready with deposit)
Shaggy - definitely (ready with deposit)
ohsigmachi - definitely (ready with deposit)
00SVTGA - definitely (ready with deposit)
scottd60 - maybe
morbid - definitely (deposit next week)
DanCanuck - maybe
goalcoach - maybe
EternalOne - maybe

Here are the instructions! First read Rick's latest correspondence then please read my instructions as well.

Here is the link directly to the sub-frame on our site. You can select the $40.00 deposit and pay by credit card on our site. Alternately, those who wish to send a check can mail it to the address listed in my signature. I prefer online payment, but understand that sometimes people arenâ??t comfortable with that. I have ordered the parts to build sufficient quantities, but I would expect a ship date of February 18th (from parts supplier). It will take about a week to get all of the new sub-frames in, then we need time to modify them. I will figure out how to collect the remaining payment before shipment. Let me know if you or anyone else has any concerns or issues.

http://www.accuratetechnologies.com/performance/Default.aspx?mid=505&tabid=118&ctl=catalogitemdetails&catalogitemid=132&mastercategoryid=10

Best regards,
Rick Myers
Division Manager
ATI Performance Engineering
47199 Cartier Drive
Wixom, MI 48393 USA

To make sure that everyone here gets the group buy price you need to put â??CEG Group Buyâ? in the box for â??Companyâ? when you are filling out your information. Then when you have made your deposit please notify me by private message so I can keep track of the list. I will up-date the list here on the forum as frequently as possible, but at least once-a-day.

By the way, I have already made my deposit on (2) sub-frames.

Thanks, DT.

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Deposit made.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
N
NVSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N

96BlackSE â??? maybe
TourDeForce â??? deposit made
scottd60 - maybe
DanCanuck - maybe
goalcoach - maybe
EternalOne - maybe

Please read the following information, it is very important and I can't believe I forgot to include it in my last post.

ALL DEPOSITS MUST BE IN BY FEBRUARY 4TH AND YOUR REMAINING PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE THE SUB-FRAME SHIPS, BUT NO LATER THAN MARCH 4TH.

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'm in for sure. I have the welded plates to reinforce a previous rip, but this sounds like a good long term item.

Thanks for arranging the GB, NVSVT!
Dan

2000 Black SVT #2639/2760; w/18 OZ Superleggera's, Pirelli Pzero Nero. MSDS Headers,Quaife LSD, CF DF, Borla,,chipped,DMD,Baer Track rotors. Lowered/HR and Koni's; HPP & OMP 3L Valves w/ P&P Heads (thanks Kinger!)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M

96BlackSE â??? maybe
scottd60 - maybe
DanCanuck - maybe
goalcoach - maybe
EternalOne - maybe

Please read the following information, it is very important and I can't believe I forgot to include it in my last post.

ALL DEPOSITS MUST BE IN BY FEBRUARY 4TH AND YOUR REMAINING PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE THE SUB-FRAME SHIPS, BUT NO LATER THAN MARCH 4TH.

works for me. Since we're currently at 18 people, what does the gb discount go to with 15 people... and what if we reach 20?

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
uh oh....hope the mail goes out and gets there in time. Got some pretty nasty weather down here.

N
NVSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N

96BlackSE â??? maybe
JEDsContour â??? deposit made
scottd60 - maybe
DanCanuck - deposit mailed
goalcoach - maybe
EternalOne - maybe

"Works for me. Since we're currently at 18 people, what does the gb discount go to with 15 people... and what if we reach 20?" - morbid

morbid, I will answer your question with a quote from my 01/25/2005, 03:59 PM post - "That being said, I can offer the sub-frame for $250.00 for anything over 10. I know it isnâ??t much of a break from the 5-10 piece price. At $250.00 I am really not making much on the part, but I appreciate all of the exposure we have had on the Contour site. The price also will include the bolts and washers to mount the sway bar to the sub-frame, which I had erroneously excluded before."

But remember we haft to have at least (10) deposits by February 4th to get the $250 price!

D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
Deposit Made------thanks for everything....can't wait to get my aussie bar to work.

2000 SVT-Black-THE ONLY SVT TOUR IN ELA-SHO CAI-K&N-ProFlow MAF-Parada Spec2's on 18 inch OZ Superturismo GT's-Front and Rear Tower Brace-TCE Wilwood BigBrakeKit-Stage 2 R/R AXles from DSS
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'll send mine out monday if the post office is open. Just depends sometimes it closes due to the weather. Just got more sleet and snow last night in wv where I live.

Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard