Docfeelgood111 (Cougar) - maybe
R G ââ?¬â?? definitely
BDSVT ââ?¬â?? definitely
Ronan ââ?¬â?? definitely
TourDeForce ââ?¬â?? definitely
RogerB ââ?¬â?? later
Shaggy - maybe
ohsigmachi - definitely

I will ask Rick about the "additional discounts" if and when we reach (15) people that are "definitely" in.

When do all of you want to get the buy started? Please PM me your answer. I would like to see this close no later than February 25th.

Shaggy, I will ask Rick, on Monday, about accepting a deposit to hold the price for you. How long will it be before you have the entire amount?

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
I will have my car up on a lift monday. If the guy who is installing my Koni/GC and Brakes can fab something I may pass on this Subframe, though it is very tempting. (If he wants too $$ do modify the subframe I will be in this GB for sure.)

I will chime back in early this coming week.

Cougar V6 MTX: GMK Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake : SVT UIM : SVT LIM : SVT TB : MSDS Headers & Ypipe : TruBendz 2.5" Borla Single Exhaust : Soild Front Motor Mount : & more
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Well I'm buying some turbo parts for $2700. So I am out for a while.I wouldn't be able till some time in march probably but if I could put a deposit down to help lower the price for you guys and lock in my price...could probably do that.

S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Originally posted by NVSVT:
Shaggy, I will ask Rick, on Monday, about accepting a deposit to hold the price for you. How long will it be before you have the entire amount?

I actually have the money right now, I just don't have a place to store it until I get my own place, which is in the works for early summer to early fall.

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Shaggy:

I actually have the money right now, I just don't have a place to store it until I get my own place, which is in the works for early summer to early fall.

Stick it under your bed. It's not big or bulky at all unless you're sleeping on the floor .

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by GrandMasterKhan:
I will have my car up on a lift monday. If the guy who is installing my Koni/GC and Brakes can fab something I may pass on this Subframe, though it is very tempting. (If he wants too $$ do modify the subframe I will be in this GB for sure.)

I will chime back in early this coming week.

Don't let your guy talk you into letting him reweld/reinforce/etc the existing mounts. When one of mine tore loose I took it to the repair shop where my son works and they "fixed" it. But they told me it probably wouldn't hold because of Ford's design. There just isn't enough there to fix it right. They were right, only about 2 weeks later it was clunking again. It didn't come loose because of my driving, it came loose just because of the condition of the roads from snow and ice. If you can swing the ATI fix, do it.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Also can you find out about shipping to Canada?

3.0 14.392@97.237 2.302 60ft OEM 4-bolt LCA's $105 each Watch me go
CEG\'er
CEG\'er

i'm so in on this deal. problem is i just shelled out $2,500 for a new spec clutch, updated shift forks, torsen and labor between two shops. i need two weeks to a month to rasie the money.

i have the aussie bar but haven't installed it because i'm worried about breaking the sub frame .

this sounds like a perfect solution. it just came at i time when i have no money. damn.

can i buy it directly from ati with in a month ?

-2000 csvt silver frost #1619 -magnaflow 14415 -optimized T/B & y-pipe -superchips xgt1 -75mm proflow maf -K&N RU-3530 -fsvt smart pump # 354Z-9H307-BC -spec stage one, LSD -low-tek,a/f,oil press.,volts -B&M short shifter -17" konig gt-r
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Interested...but would like to see pic's of ATI's Rear Sub-Frame, not pic's of somebody's fixed factory unit. I would really like to see exactly what we are getting.

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
N
NVSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by scottd60:
Interested...but would like to see pic's of ATI's Rear Sub-Frame, not pic's of somebody's fixed factory unit. I would really like to see exactly what we are getting.

The ATI sub-frame is a modified factory unit. I explained that in my original 01/20/2005 6:06 PM post....

"I contacted ATI about making me a couple sets of rear sub-frame sway bar mounts and Rick told me that they are now offering a complete, new sub-frame with the revised mounts. The sub-frame is a new OEM service part that they modify, not a rusty old used part, and no exchange is required. You simply remove your old sub-frame and bolt the new one in its place."

And pictures will be posted on ATI's web-site by the end of this week. I explained that in my 01/21/2005 6:35 PM post....

"3. Currently they do not have a picture of the modified sub-frame available, but Rick said they would have one on the web-site by the end of next week. He will send me a link to post here when the pictures are up."

I will do my best to answer everyone�s NEW questions promptly, but I do not have time to answer questions multiple times.

scottd60, I'm not trying to single you out for criticism, nor am I trying to be a jerk, so please do not take offence.

We all have families, work, school, etc., this is only our hobby. So to all, please read ALL posts carefully before posting a question.

Thanks, DT.

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998
Page 4 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard