Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
R
R
Perry Rara, -

Is my name RoxRocket? Are you retarded or can't you see that it is NOT me. I didn't post that dyno info so give it a rest. Jesus, will you people grow up. Like I said earlier - Buy a system and do it for yourself, I have no intention of spending $100.00 to find out something I can already feel.

On the other hand - If the other site was so bad and lonely, you wouldn't concentrate your "hate" on him and it. Obviously it doesn't take my arm being twisted to see that another choice of offering "is not acceptable" to you. Too bad - With the mentality's and attitudes here I can see why in the future that site will prosper. I could say alot more in defense of some crackhead that just posted about the bu## #### Cardoc exhaust system - But what's the use. Obviously these people are taking hits off of the same pipe as you , so it's not important to say much about it.

I do have one question though - If you dislike Cardoc so much.. Tell me what he has done to you personally in your life besides disagree with your opinion / or likewise? Huh, I don't see any defense from him until he was provoked... Especially when you people like to throw MUD and then blame it on him. Why would that be? Is he that much of a threat. When is the actual last time he even posted over here?? I'd say he is leaving you alone (for obvious reasons) and you people are still not happy.

You people that have a problem with him are gay! Didn't I read a topic from Lance that said there was no hard feelings between CEG and Ford Contour? But no matter what a few "losers" like yourselves will never let it go. Maybe it's the fact you don't like a wildcard - And that's what he is. You can't beat him into submission like you do others on this board, me included. The sad fact is that if you took a poll - I'm sure there are only a handful of real people out of 6000 that don't like him for some reason (maybe he pissed on your wheaties in a post) aww... would you like a Kleenex? But his info does seem credible, shooting down credible info seems a little much doesn't it. I imagine the rest of the votes that don't like him are just "followers" that want to keep in good with the "group". And the rest probably have no problem with him at all.

The few speak for the many? That's a dangerous concept as you are speaking for the site owner also when you spread blatant bs and smear another member that is now a competitor. That could backfire on you and Lance - I would watch your step. I don't see him following suit here, I don't even see him being interested in saying anything... Obviously alot smarter than all that posted garbage (not real posts but the trash inbetween). So who's the bigger man?

Thought so,

John

1999 Contour SVT
M
M
Just a little comment, since everyone seems to be dissing the Vortex. (Oh and no, I don't have shares in Maremont... wink )

I researched the muffler quite a bit before putting it on my car. Its not exotic, but its solid. 14 gauge! steel, painted. Very heavy. I saw a cut-out at my exhaust shop. I believe it won't be rattling anytime soon, judging by the gauge of the flow dividers and the welds. Fiberglass and steel wool filling, plenty of it. The design is very free flowing. The only real restriction is the mating of the square box to the two rear pipes. Some turbulence there for sure. So don't put it in the same league as the super turbos or the cherry bomb turbos. It's not.

Now again, a nice mandrel bent 2.5 inch with a stainless dynomax ultraflow in the resonator position, with no rear muffler, would be the best cat-back system if you were after power only. I'm guessing I sacrificed a few hp (3 or 4?) to get the two rear pipes and the stereo sound. But it was worth it to me. Depends what you want laugh

Marco Tatta
98.5 SE MTX, Duratec
EGR block, fog light
fix, custom shift boot, monsterflow intake, Ecotek valve
Quasi dual cardoctor exhaust.
Hacksaw short shift, Momo race "s" carbon knob, ghetto rear strut bar, 16 inch cougar wheels with 225/50/16 kumho 712s
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by Ratchie1:
I read the one on SVTPerformance. IIRC I was told by someone on another site that there was a copyright infringement when some loser tried to use "Cardoctor's" property against him. I guess it led to their hosting account being permanently banned. This account I heard had property from the many "few" that hate Cardoc so much...
What the hell are you talking about? Are you referring to this thread? Looks like my hosting is working fine, thank you very much.

Grab a stick, it's still kicking....

\'94 Cobra #4963/5009, black on black, not quite stock
Formerly owned a black '00 SVT, #1972
Join the SVTOA!
RIP - Ray "Old Fart Emeritus" McNairy
J
JVT Offline
J
Ratchie, we could go on and on, and I could prove you wrong on and on.

I don't feel like doing that, and I'm sure Lance wouldn't appreciate it.

Re: Cardoc, since you brought him up again. Yes, he disagreed w/ me, and plenty of others, nothing wrong with that, but then he got proven wrong, and instead of admitting it, he flames (name calling and such, which you two could shake hands at) you and says the topic is closed and has to get the last word in. Enough to piss me, and plenty of other people off. And when you say something about it, he either locks the thread, or deletes your account.

This didn't happen once or twice, but more than a dozen times. Again, too bad the threads don't exist anymore.

Case closed. No more responses from me on this topic.

John

'98 SVT - modded
-15.01@91.8
'95 Suzuki GS500E
-faster than the above
---wanting a Speed Triple or Superhawk badly
R
R
Steve,

You are a snake. Nice try to cover up your post to another website and repost a picture that shows how truly tasteless and really troubled you are.

I researched and your old website that you had the document posted from was onwhite1.hypermart.net.

Now it is webmasterp.com

You are pathetic. Photoshop someone's head to a clowns body and call deface their name on other sites.

With such talent I'm suprised you aren't in Hollywood - But even you stoop below the trash that resides there. That crackpipe your smoking must be real good... Cause you gotta have no brains to go after someone you don't even KNOW!

John

1999 Contour SVT
R
R
Do you realize the amount of trouble you are getting yourself into? Posting copyrighted personal property would be like me trying to copy a page here and then posting it on the net against the owner (Lance). I don't think he would allow that and I can imagine that Cardoctor will not also. I will inform him of your immaturity in this matter - You can't use other people's property against them... You can copy their words- But not their actual property.

BTW - Did you even happen to read what he said? He summed up everything that you actually ARE and you laugh and think it helps you.... P A T H E T I C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

P.S. Did you ever read "your" hosting acceptable use policies?? Can you say infringement and slander - Use of copyrighted materials.

"Content: All services provided by Aletia Corporation may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission,storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secrets and other statutes. Aletia Corporation is not responsible for any claims resulting from the use of our service. This is also true for sites that promote any illegal activity or content that may be damaging to Aletia Corporation servers or any other server on the internet. Links to such materials are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to adult sites (both legal/illegal), warez/pirated software, serialz, hacker programs/archives, and MP3 files."

Should I post more, or can you stand to be more humiliated at the total jackoff you are. Yuk it up now - Cause the lock be coming.

1999 Contour SVT
D
D
Wow, this is still going on! Well before it gets locked Ratchie, look at the original posts by RoxRocket.
1)The dyno numbers without graphs showing power losses for catbacks that have always gained before and the much superior showing of cardocs system. Then he posts NO graphs
2)Called stock and almost all other catbacks "ricy" "tinny' sounding and then compared Cardocs system to a "Ferrari V12".

So who REALLY started this spat? It was really a standard (and sucessful) Troll hit and run right out of the troll playbook. In reprospect should of just ignored it.

Ratchie, suggest you talk to this Roxrocket guy and take out your frustrations on him for dredging this old conversation up yet again. And see your doctor and ask "is Valium right for me?" wink

1999 Amazon Green SVT Contour (#554/2760)
Stock SVT Duratec V6 with:
Intake- K&N filter/75mm MAF meter
Exhaust- MSDS Y-pipe/Bassani catback
Durability-Ford "dual mode" damper, Mobil 1/K&N oil filter
179.2 FWHP at 6900 RPM
S
S
Ratchie - I remember you, now. You're the one who got your ass handed to you by me in the WRX thread last June. Anywho, Hypermart didn't give two ****s about Cardoc's crying to them. They canned my account due to "using website for remote hosting of files only".

Quote:
Originally posted by Ratchie1:
BTW - Did you even happen to read what he said? He summed up everything that you actually ARE and you laugh and think it helps you.... P A T H E T I C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, seeing as how I responded to each of the points in his post, I would have to say "yes", I did read what he said. :rolleyes:

\'94 Cobra #4963/5009, black on black, not quite stock
Formerly owned a black '00 SVT, #1972
Join the SVTOA!
RIP - Ray "Old Fart Emeritus" McNairy
R
R
I have requested a copy of the email that Cardoctor recieved in response from his request to have "his" property removed from Hypermart. I can assure you that Hypermart disconnected your account for that, not your reason. As soon as he forwards that email I will post the convo.

Steve, give it up. You can't wiggle your way out of this one. You are a loser and I intend to prove it.

John

P.S. Here's the letter from abuse@hypermart.com

"Hello,

Thanks for writing. I have removed the account and have banned the users email address from our network. I appreciate you notifying us of this violation and please let me know if you have any questions.

--Original Message--

Hello,

I am the web admin/owner of FordContour.Org. One of your members is using our materials for his own gain. Please remove this file from your servers at once.. This is our intellectual property and we DID NOT grant permission for this page to be copied nor used in anyway but on our own server. I wish to point out that if this is not removed immediately I will forward this to my legal staff. An email when this is removed is requested.

The link for the material is here: http://onwhite1.hypermart.net/cardoc.mht
The referring link is here : http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=71060098dff255bc20
670ea7441a3f6c 0670ea7441a3f6c&postid=69752#post69752> &postid=69752#post69752

Thank you for your attention to this matter, If you have any questions at anytime please feel free to contact me at Cardoc@FordContour.Org."

Steve, you are a blatant lying a$$hole. You should be regarded as "Nothing but a troublemaker"

I got your # now, you sack of ####. smile

Gladly,

John

1999 Contour SVT
M
M
is it just me or is the other site just a bunch of antagonistic crybabies? it seems as if they come over here, post bs, and start flaming. like they are trying to give this site a bad name or trying to recruit more members. i dont get it. if you think his system is so freggin great go dyno the damn thing and post that. dont ever come here and start calling respected members of this site bad names. are you a third grader or something? go dyno the exhaust or shut up and go back to where you came from. thank you.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard