Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A

She is a 99 contour svt with 80k on her. The car is mint condition besides a small pimple side dent on passenger side door, 3 inch light scratch which I will buff out on the hood, the fr speaker doesn't work at all. and the power antenna was broke so they put a normal one on her. This will be changed when I get my next paycheck. I did a carfax, it had one owner in Renton WA. The car is amazing, very well kept. needs new driver floor mat. But all those things are cheap for me. I am so excited to introduce you'll to mercie. She is the third contour in my direct family, and 5th contour in my global family. I am keeping Baby, as she is still a good car. Future plans for Mercie, is to turbo charger her life, and to rebuild the supercharger for baby, with a later transmission swap with the euro spec parts from europe. Mercie will upgrade shortly after. I am gonna try so hard to make it to SZ with both of my cars, and I welcome any of you to join me with the drive. As I now need a driver and a passenger for my 99 sport.

So when is the next meet? Brandon, when will you get back. I wanna meet up with you so bad. I wanna see more on your car as future beholds when Mercie hits 100k she might be looking into a 3L.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
SWEET I envy you so much!

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by tjbugs1:
SWEET I envy you so much!

Once, I pull a few things from my 99. You could always buy it lol. Its in good condition. well extremely good condition. need some shifterfork work and thats about it.(200 or so). Don't think the transmission was the problem. But I am gonna try to fix it first.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I like the T-Red SVTs...

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I just noticed during my midnight excursion that the breaks in the front are really loud, so this is when David comes in, gonna see if he will loan me the greese and cleaner we used on my 99 ses for the breaks. They never made a sound. Ohh and both front and back have an extreme amount of breaks left. Rear is like 3/4 left, front look like brand new. Rotors are all thick, which shows they are brand new also, haven't been turned or anything.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Dude! you got the one at Sunset!

I hate you.

hehe

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Nice, we need to go cruise sometime. I need some help w/some problems I'm having w/my svt so hit me up!!

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
we should meet up this coming weekend. I am free pretty much friday-sunday. suprised to see you on. lol your never on.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Yeah I will be swapping in a new fuel pump this weekend. YAY! This better be it. By the way Llane I will be ordering my MSDS headers soon.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by tropictour:
Yeah I will be swapping in a new fuel pump this weekend. YAY! This better be it. By the way Llane I will be ordering my MSDS headers soon.
-tropictour

well have to get together and install them. I can't wait to hear them.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard