Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1156897 01/14/05 09:01 PM
1slo30 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
whats the happs back home? Well Im about 3 weeks from being out of this sh!thole, I look forward to seeing all of you soon.

I did decide to keep the 3ltr! I was gonna get rid of it for parts on the Stang but thought better of it, I was NEVER gonna get the money I put into her plus I wanted to go to the show with some of ya'll.

I did however end up spending MORE money on her, I purchased Mondeo Euro headlights for super cheap and Im just waiting for them to be painted before I have Jess install them(or me when I get home) along with that I added FRPP wires and a set of 18" silver Motegi's...so hopefully I will have it all together before the next meet!

Speaking of which, we should get something going for around the mid part of March, doesnt matter where, after this deployment Im down to drive to the end of the earth just to have some fun!

hit me back and let me know, I will be in and out of here more often, they are giving us more time off in preperation for the elections!

be easy and stay frosty

Brandon

#1156898 01/15/05 05:37 AM
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Hey Brandon. It's good to hear from you. I'm glad you decided to keep the 3L because I never got a chance to see it.
It's been a while since I've been to a meet so a get together in March sounds good to me.
I've still gotta meet you Washington guys. Actually, most of the guys I used to meet up with are no longer active CEGer's so I really only know Groove Nerd, Toby, & PDX SVT. Wow, I really need to go to more meets . Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're doing well, & I look forward to meeting you all soon.

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
#1156899 01/15/05 10:10 AM
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Hey welcome back, glad to see your okay. I still have wet dreams about your 3L lol. Its good to hear you will be coming back. Both of my friends got to come home for xmas. But where told the day they went back they would be staying longer then april. Which was the original time they were supposed to be sent home. Hopefully they get to be as lucky as you do. I got a promotion at work so now I can go to weekend meets whenever we have them. I am so excited. I can even go to ones during the week now. I am buying an svt this morning, so I am excited. We will have to get together soon. (95mike recently sold his super charger to me, and sold his svt to someone locally, which said he would log onto ceg but haven't seen him yet. Jeremy is trying to sell his svt also for money to pay for school since he already has his jeep. We have a few new guys on and they are getting to be pretty active, I have only met one of them, but interested in meeting with everyone. Just tell us the day you can show for a meet. I will be there.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
#1156900 01/15/05 10:50 AM
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Hey, good to hear from ya, Brandon! And thanks for takin' care of buisness over there for us. Glad to hear you're keeping the car! What model Motegi wheels did you get? We'll definately have to have a meet when you get back. Hopefully we can get everyone from up north and everyone down this way together at once! Take care over there!

Auiotour -- what color SVT are you getting? Is it from someone on CEG? Does it come with any mods?

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
#1156901 01/21/05 06:19 PM
1slo30 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Originally posted by auiotour:
Hey welcome back, glad to see your okay. I still have wet dreams about your 3L lol. Its good to hear you will be coming back. Both of my friends got to come home for xmas. But where told the day they went back they would be staying longer then april. Which was the original time they were supposed to be sent home. Hopefully they get to be as lucky as you do. I got a promotion at work so now I can go to weekend meets whenever we have them. I am so excited. I can even go to ones during the week now. I am buying an svt this morning, so I am excited. We will have to get together soon. (95mike recently sold his super charger to me, and sold his svt to someone locally, which said he would log onto ceg but haven't seen him yet. Jeremy is trying to sell his svt also for money to pay for school since he already has his jeep. We have a few new guys on and they are getting to be pretty active, I have only met one of them, but interested in meeting with everyone. Just tell us the day you can show for a meet. I will be there.

hey thats awsome about the new car man, I look forward to seeing it.

The Motegi wheels Im geeting are these

I already have tires for them so its just a matter of getting them mounted and balanced and Im set!

once I get back and settled I will post up a tentative meet date/time/location and see how it jives with everyone else!

#1156902 01/21/05 09:21 PM
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Nice wheels!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard