Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
not to mention, the offset of those wheels is awesome. I always wanted me wheels to stick out an inch from the fender!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that thing is hideous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why on gods green earth would someone do that

True true...
I was thinking rollerskate.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by CRZYDRVR:
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
not to mention, the offset of those wheels is awesome. I always wanted me wheels to stick out an inch from the fender!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that thing is hideous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why on gods green earth would someone do that

True true...
I was thinking rollerskate.

I'm thinking turd!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
man......those wheels are straight out ganster ...represent homi...dont let anyone tell you what to do. In the end, remember its your car, and if your happy, then that's all that matters. Come on guys sum 1 has to be nice . In my opinion daytons only look good if your car is going to be a hopper. I used to have a friend that put some switches on his 96 contour. Hopped pretty high, but it was stolen and stripped a month after he finsihed installing everything. Hell...i think i saw a contour with some kind of daytons on Funk Master Flex show on spike TV, and it was the wipe of the weeek. Good Luck and have fun with anything you choose

~ Fastest 95 Gl Atx Zetec in Long Beach ~ "Who would ever spend their money on a car that can't get 200hp N/A" ~ Slowest High Performance Car and Proud of it! ~
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Ga Ga Ga G-Uniiiit!!!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard