Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey I got chrome 16" Daytons on my car!!!! (Not my Contour though )

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
No suprise with the Contour being such a cheap used car that a lot of Latino's drive them.

I don't know whether to laugh at this comment or sit in shock...wow is all I can say.

on another note I'd have to say this is one of the best questions asked in a long time.

Even better than when I asked 'how are people supposed to see with angel eyes in their headlights'

Why you laughin? Its the truth!

And yes I'm not being PC, honest, but no PC.

are YOU latino?

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Horse:
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
No suprise with the Contour being such a cheap used car that a lot of Latino's drive them.

I don't know whether to laugh at this comment or sit in shock...wow is all I can say.

on another note I'd have to say this is one of the best questions asked in a long time.

Even better than when I asked 'how are people supposed to see with angel eyes in their headlights'

Why you laughin? Its the truth!

And yes I'm not being PC, honest, but no PC.

are YOU latino?

Nope - Whitey here. I do like me some Corona, Carne Asada, and good game of Futbol on Telemundo. Club America fan!

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Swazo:
Hey I got chrome 16" Daytons on my car!!!! (Not my Contour though )

But on that "other" car, it would actually look good

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S

Dude, time to cell the Contour and go out and get yourself a 80's Monte Carlo with red velvet interior, dingle balls, and gold plated curb feelers.

If you wanna make fun, of me, then at LEAST, spell your sentence right there HOMIE...how hard is it to spell "sell", or are you the one in the picture?

Semper Fi... It's Hard To Be Modest When You Know You're The Best...
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Originally posted by tropictour:
Originally posted by 3369:
anybody know where i can get a good deal on a wheel and package deal for some 18" daytons or 100 or 150 spoke rims???

Funniest post EVER!!!
-tropictour

It even topped this one...
Originally posted by 3369:
I'm tryin to find a good deal on a wheel and tire package for a set of 18" Fusion Nexus chrome rims, anybody know some good spots?????

Why does everybody seem to be hating' on me just cause I wanna do something "Original"... Instead of blending in with EVERYBODY else...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Just because it's "original" which it isn't (see pic of maroon contour), doesn't mean it's a good idea.

The first guy to bang a chicken probably had that "original" thought, but that wasn't a good idea either, was it?

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Plastique_synthetiX:

Dat'z PIMP!!!!

No that's gay... why when i mention spokes', people automatically think that i'm making it a lowrider with some measley 14's or 15's... U don't even know what my car is gonna look like with them on and my kit and other customs, so when I post pics, then you can make jokes... until then, u ain't no better than me or my ideas.

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S

proofread

Sometimes, I gotta keep it simple for some people... besides, this is a message board, not a job application. what's wrong with not capitalizing or somethin' once and a while????

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
well, it's obvious about the one with 14's, but the other one probably just threw some on cause that's all she/they could afford and probably justt wanted rims, they probably don't care what else could be done to it...

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard