Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
My friend owns a POS Chevy Lumina LS Van, with a 3.8L V6 Overdrive-ATX system, recently had the trans changed, and it ran great for awhile, today, its making a bumping noise from the front left tire, and the brakes dont seem to be effecting it like it should, Brake peddle gets floored, Bled the system, checked fluid, fluid good, same problem, the Brake Light flashes at a constant pace, its so [censored] hard to work on with the hood work space SO SMALL! Anyway, I inspected everything, the Brake Disk moves alot, more than my Ford's, doesnt move unless its moving with the Steering, his it is moving without steering. Wondering what I should inspect, want to take it to school to inspect it there, but dunno if it will make it, the brakes alone are [censored] tough.... I floor the brake, 1 wheel locks up, other continues (ABS Light is also on, and been on since the purchase of the van)

Any suggeestions on what I should look at? I am lost at this point.

(Brake pads are good all over, and the brakes apply to a certain degree to prevent me from turning the rotor myself...)

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Nothin eh? [censored] GM

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard