Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by 95Mike:
Originally posted by GrooveNerd:
Bummer, dude. I'll keep you in mind if I run into anyone looking for a silver one.

Marty

What color are you looking for? I'm selling my black 98 w/90k for $6000.

I'm not lookin' for one. I was just gonna keep his in mind if I ran across anyone lookin' for a silver one. Now I can also recommend yours if someone wants a black one, and there's still Toby's if anyone wants a red one! Now all we need are some buyers!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Kane:
Originally posted by Focer:
So yeah. I am thinking that I am going to try and get what I owe on it.

$5,800 obo

How much did they offer ya for trade-in (as insurance costs combined with not being practical here also drive me to sell/trade-in)?

I asked out of curiosity and one fellow said, "Oh geez, I dunno. Somewhere around 5000." I wanted to say, "How you put your lips somewhere around my ass?"

FWIW, $40 on autotrader has yielded many queires and *crosses fingers* a buyer. Knock on wood that nothing falls through.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
F
Focer Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
...Yeah I guess I am keeping my car after all. I just hate paying so much for insureance. 23 + perfect record = $250 a month. Is there anyone else around the same age as me that pays less? If so what company are you with?

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Definitely shop for insurance. That's huge! I have an interesting driving record that includes an SR-22 filing...and I pay $167 a month!

Are you or any of your family affiliated with the government in any way? If so check out USAA. They have the best rate in America.

Otherwise it's a crap shoot. Just call around. Several companies offer online quotes. That's a good deal, but stay away from companies you've never heard of offering to find you the best quote. There are scammers out there!

Good Luck

Mike (sick as a dog, sorry if I ramble)

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
F
Focer Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
How old are you and do you have an svt?

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Focer:
How old are you and do you have an svt?

Who me? Check the sig. There's also a 2002 Malibu on there. I'm 30 and married though.

No tickets in over a year! (fingers crossed)

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Glad to hear you're keeping your SVT! Can you make it to the Auto Show this Saturday?

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
F
Focer Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
I am gonna be going to Mt. Bachelor on friday. I have been kept from riding for a while (due to conditions on Hood) so I think saturday will end up being a recovery day for me.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard