Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
ZER0 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
I have plugged a few adaptors in my dads 98 SE, and i cant seem to get any power from it. i cant find my haynes so i have no idea which fuse it might be. So my questions are, which fuse controls that, and if its not the fuse what else could it be?
Nothing else in the car seems to be acting up, which is why i was doubting it is the fuse.
Thanks in advance for you help.
Merry Christmas to you and your!!!

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
The fuse for the cigar lighter only powers the cigar lighter it is a 15 amp fuse and I think it is fuse 27 or 29 under the dash, second from right upper row. That is most likely your problem. I just changed mine this morning, same problem. Now it works.

2000 svt #2103 of 2150 AEM short ram, B&M short shifter, no resonator 18" Enkei RS7's, 30% tint, C-27 front bumper
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Also a possibility that the adapter dimensions are such that they don't fit the outlet correctly.....If a "standard" dimension exists, various manufacturers don't seem to hold to it very well.....my $.02...

Is the smoke alarm in your house also known as the dinner bell? '99 Zetec VCT Daily Driver Mild Air Filter Mod

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard