Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I kicked it with my buddy who later invited his two cousins. One is a 19 year-old kid who works at Academy and lifts weights. The other is a hot little 20 year-old chick. I told my friend that we should hang out with them more often.

But today was an even better day. I secured my student loans, secured my spot in the dorms, secured my spot at New Student Orientation next week and secured a car loan for my new 1996 Stealth R/T twin-turbo.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
I would have to say your pretty secure.
But do you have your "oops I crapped my pants!!"?

Otherwise your not secure 100%

E0 #4384 of 6535 Born Jan. 9 1998 My SVT from the ashes 147,466 miles, purchased Nov. 2002 @ 76,559 miles
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I don't know what that means.

?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
I do!

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
What she said!! ^^^^

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by infuryum:
But today was an even better day. I secured my student loans, secured my spot in the dorms, secured my spot at New Student Orientation next week and secured a car loan for my new 1996 Stealth R/T twin-turbo.

Hey Josh, congrats on getting lined out for college. I know the dorms will never be the same! What do you plan on majoring in? Or are you just starting out in general studies and then see what interests you in a couple of years when you have your basics out of the way?

Good luck man!

-Mark- '99 Mystique LS, totally original (including the original water pump and the premium stereo)! Bought new in December 1998 for $21,000. 208,000 miles
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Thanks dude! My final goal is to become Thomas Crown. I'm going to start off with business classes here at North Texas and then I'm leaning towards the idea of transferring to a school on the east coast to study international business and finance after a year or so. I need some suggestions about that. My first two instituations to research are NYU and the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.

I'm kinda going through a quarter-life crisis. I'm going to school and living in the dorms, surrounding myself with younger people and impressionable girls and I'm buying a sports car. I'm trying to remind myself that I'm not grown up yet. This corporate world is killing the child in me and I can't allow that. I'm also getting LASIK done on my eyeballs.

My life is going to completely change in two weeks.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Wow Josh,

Sounds like you have your career aspirations really well thought out. I'm not sure who Thomas Crown is, but then again, I'm mostly clueless about life anymore anyway! I can't help ya much about the schools back east, as I'm an engineer, and haven't hung around with too many business majors lately. But it sounds like either school would be great.

Yeah, I really feel sorry for ya... slightly older dude hanging around with all those impressionable 18-22 year old chicks (who tend to love slightly older dudes), hot new car, and new eyeballs in a couple of weeks. Let the good times roll, man!

Word of advice....don't grow up too quick man. You have your whole life ahead of you to be a mature responsible adult. Might as well have fun in college and enjoy the hell out of it. Once you get a respectible corporate job, you're be wealthy (hopefully), but the carefree days of beer, broads, and rock 'n roll will be just a fond memory!

-Mark- '99 Mystique LS, totally original (including the original water pump and the premium stereo)! Bought new in December 1998 for $21,000. 208,000 miles
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I

It's a good movie. I recommend it.

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
He is going to forget all about me.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7