Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I wish I could tell you I knew the trick. The meets used to attract people who had a passion for cars. Those people have dwindled, especially due to the fact that many have purchased cars they don't need to think about or modify.

I still adore cars and I'm about to get myself back into a performance machine. I take a lot of heat for not showing up, but I work until midnight on Friday through Monday. That leaves very little time for anything else. People are also a lot more spread out or don't check the forums anymore. Of everyone here when I first joined, none remain. The oldest would be the Hightowers, methinks, and I was going to CEG meets months and months before I met them.

But fear not. I'm moving closer to actual civilization in the metroplex and my migration to Denton and the purchase of a performance automobile should aid in my participation... especially if I can quit my job.

I still want to meet you, Kokopaleantology. We'll hook something up in January and everyone else can come if they want. It'd be sweet-ass if the OKC kids could come, even though some don't like it very much in Dallas.

I'm two into a pack of Grolsch. I love Dutch beer.

L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
what about the houston boys? are we invited? Maybe yall can come to houston and check out our rides. Specially suneils turbo svt. Holly shiznits taht thing is fast as hell.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by Beachboy:
Hey, why criticize our SC forum if you don't even live here?

I can, because I do.

Don't get your panties in a wad, we (along with the name Mushu) will be back in a month.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by infuryum:
I wish I could tell you I knew the trick. The meets used to attract people who had a passion for cars. Those people have dwindled, especially due to the fact that many have purchased cars they don't need to think about or modify.

I still adore cars and I'm about to get myself back into a performance machine. I take a lot of heat for not showing up, but I work until midnight on Friday through Monday. That leaves very little time for anything else. People are also a lot more spread out or don't check the forums anymore. Of everyone here when I first joined, none remain. The oldest would be the Hightowers, methinks, and I was going to CEG meets months and months before I met them.

But fear not. I'm moving closer to actual civilization in the metroplex and my migration to Denton and the purchase of a performance automobile should aid in my participation... especially if I can quit my job.

I still want to meet you, Kokopaleantology. We'll hook something up in January and everyone else can come if they want. It'd be sweet-ass if the OKC kids could come, even though some don't like it very much in Dallas.

That's cool Josh, I thought you were kidding about moving to Denton. That's about a 30 min drive from me I think. We'll definitely hook up.

Houston, you're always welcome. I'm in Houston a lot for work. I was supposed to hook up with Suniel so I could view that beast for myself. I haven't gotten with him yet though. Man I wanna cruise in that car!

Rich girl, get you and your husbands a$$es back here dammit! I'm having a time trying to get my suspension installed. Tell Chris that his setup, then mine are his first priorities when ya'll get back. I'll be waiting at your front door stalker like.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Kokopellian:

That's cool Josh, I thought you were kidding about moving to Denton. That's about a 30 min drive from me I think. We'll definitely hook up.

Houston, you're always welcome. I'm in Houston a lot for work. I was supposed to hook up with Suniel so I could view that beast for myself. I haven't gotten with him yet though. Man I wanna cruise in that car!

Rich girl, get you and your husbands a$$es back here dammit! I'm having a time trying to get my suspension installed. Tell Chris that his setup, then mine are his first priorities when ya'll get back. I'll be waiting at your front door stalker like.

I'll be in Houston for New Years Eve.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Rich Girl:
No one would show.

Party????
I'd be there!!!!!!!!
How far is that from here?

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Bk4293:
Originally posted by Rich Girl:
No one would show.

Party????
I'd be there!!!!!!!!
How far is that from here?

Where is here? Here's the thread from last summer about the river house
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=southcentral&Number=509834&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
That was a good idea. Now that I'll be a college kid in the spring, we can do it again.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
That was a good idea. Now that I'll be a college kid in the spring, we can do it again.

What make a huge thread about a roadtrip that will never happen? Mushu is right.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Meh, have it your way.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard