Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well the thing is that there is now only three or four people in tulsa that have contours or even cougars. Stolon, batmobile, Pale horse, and white99se. Me, Rich, Shannon, Stacy, and Ryan either sold ares or wrecked them.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
This is party central compared to North Central.

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
I understand the whole spread out thing. Man this area is F'N BIG! Anyway, at least I got some of ya'lls attention. This topic is at least being talked about. A few folks even came outta the woodwork to put their two cents in as I haven't even seen the screen names before.

We don't have to talk about Tours' since most no one owns them, but hell, let's talk about SOMETHING. Trucks, muscle cars and SUVs are fine.

Btw, I'm sorry that I helped kill SC CEG in my three months here.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
#1132261 12/17/04 03:20 AM
Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
If SC could commit to anything, then we would be a good chapter. Did ANY of you post up about the River Float? Tried to make meets of your own? I know about two weeks ago, Three members had dinner together, There is always Kellers, and I am going to see Infuryum this weekend. Don't tell me we are dead. Some of us are alive and kickin. Looks like the rest of you need to work on it.

#1132262 12/17/04 03:26 AM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
What?

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Most of us Kansas people are in the KC metro area. I see at least 1 other SVT (besides mine) every day. You need to visit www.fast4doors.com, most of us KC people hang out there and organize meets there.

Maybe you can come up and see more than 1 SVT in the same place at the same time!

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Btw, I'm sorry that I helped kill SC CEG in my three months here.

You know I was just messin' wicha. SC was dying LONG before you got here.

Originally posted by Zum:
If SC could commit to anything, then we would be a good chapter.

It's not that we can't commit to anything, it's that people commit, then don't follow through. I've learned the hard way to be very skeptical when someone say's "I'll be there". Prime example of this was SZ04. We had 5 or 6 people saying "yeah, let's all caravan to Michigan". How many went? 1. Me. I'm not sorry I went, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I was hoping, simply because I didn't know anyone there, other than their cars and screen names. This is not a knock against anyone, cuz I understand spit happens, and I've been guilty of "bailing" on stuff myself. It's just a fact of life that SCCEG is not high on people's priority list.

Did ANY of you post up about the River Float?

No, because I knew I wouldn't be able to make it.

Tried to make meets of your own?

Once a month since April, I've made a post about Autocrossing in Stroud. Rich made it to most of them. Cody came to a couple and even the legendary DuratecDave came to one. (I call him legendary 'cause he gave me is old SVT front bumper. Thanks again Dave! ) Nobody from OKC even responded to the posts which kinda surprised me, as Stroud is right about halfway between Tulsa and OKC. I didn't really expect anyone from the other parts of SC to come.

Like I said, I'm not knocking anyone, I understand not being able to get together for meets and stuff. I have a hard time making it out to stuff, 'cuz with a wife and 2 kids, a lot of times my plans are already made for me. . But, I'd love it if our region was like the Michigan, Illinois, etc regions where you can have pretty good sized meets without too much trouble. I wish I had known about this site when SC was in it's heyday (was there a heyday? )

Kokopellian, you live in the part of SC that seems to have the most activity, even though most of them don't have Contours anymore. Try to get a Keller's meet together. I won't be able to make it, but I'm sure some of the DFW folks will.

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Like my new sig?

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Rich Girl:
Like my new sig?

Now that you are so financially well endowed, are you and Chris gonna rent SC a party house on the river this summer?

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
No one would show.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard