Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by sigma:
Quote:

You can also say that you had your cruise control set to something like 60 mph and that there is no way that you were going that fast....and show up looking and acting like a responsible adult and you stand a good chance.

Oh the irony.

"Act like a responsible adult but lie to a judge about what you were doing".

you know what, the govt has lied to the people for years, let the people get one by on the government too. going 11mph over the limit accidentally is not a crime for crying out loud

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by DJ Capp 911:

you know what, the govt has lied to the people for years... going 11mph over the limit accidentally is not a crime

ROFL!!! Going over the limit is a crime, a very small one yes, but still a crime. The limit is there so people don't go nuts. Capp, I agree with you to a point. I used to be under the assumption that the speed limit was in fact the 'fastest a car can safely travel' on a given stretch of road. That was until I read for a class that the 55mph limit was put in by the government to ... save gas. Anyways, bring a camera next time you get caught speeding. I want to see the officers face when you tell him that speeding isn't a crime But the limit is there for a point and even if you don't agree with it, you have to obey it.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard