Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Today when i came out of a job interview at kmart my left front headlight was destroyed. Also one of the grill tabs was broken. Now i wouldn't really be this pissed off if they had taken time to write a note or appology. Hell they didn't even leave anything there. Well now i gotta go and get one from a junk yard tomorrow. How is it that people just don't care anymore. From now on i'm parking in the farthest spot from the door. This sort of thing makes me really hate people.

Tony Datsenko
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
believe me I understand. same thing happened to my brother...the other day, I forgot to put my e-brake on and my car rolled into my next door neighbor's truck. the liscense plates lined up perfectly, so they were the only things to contact one another, and it shattered the cover he had on his (they rolled into each other front to front). I left a note, and saw him the next day. he said he had a bunch of spares, and not to worry about it. taking responsibility makes everyone's lives easier...

1995 SE 2.5L V6/MTX 187k
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
that sucks man!! I had someone crank their door open on my Grand Prix GT(tour is getting worked on) and dent the rear fender.....I nice fifty cent size dent.....man.....that's enough to piss a guy off!! Sounds like your damage is a little more serious than mine. Good luck getting it fixed up. Later

98 T-Red CSVT
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I remember the day before I was set to leave for Spring Zing 02. I had gotten up around 5AM and washed my car in the freezing cold, because I wouldn't have any other time to to it. The next day I was hitting the road. I park my car and go into work, and around lunch time I see everyone looking out the window. One of the girls in the office was like; "Hey someone's leaving a note on your car!" To which I replied, it's no big deal, probably someone I know (I had a few friends in the area). I go outside to check it out and much to my dismay, my drivers door was destroyed! Luckily the lady left a note, but still, I had to drive to a car show with a wrecked car. wack...

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard