Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
last year it was mentioned in the early canyon run thread to go to the mustang ralley in steamboat in june. I was born and raised in steamboat, and went to the ralley every year. there are usualy several non mustangs, ie. lightnings, and panteras, gt-40's. I think we should go and show our cars. this is just an idea for a good chance to show some svt/sho's. the drive is great, and beautiful, and partys are abundunt. I am going, maybe some one else might come so it isent me and my buddys sho from the Boat.

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by yamahaSHO:

Your car is smoking at start-up? How many miles? Sounds like valve stem seals to me. I just replaced Pat's this past weekend.

I have 101K on it right now. Its been boosted since 78K miles. Car still runs well, just leaves people in my dust, I mean cloud ! lol
I dont mind to much (other people do) ! After it warms up it stops. It might be just oil that sits in the turbo and when I start it up, its all fried in there. I dont know at this point, no loss of compression though. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard