Print Thread
#1124721 12/08/04 12:59 AM
R
RFcsvt Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
I am looking to buy some suspension for my 98 svt contour and am curious if there's anywhere in the tc area that would be a good place to go to buy lowering suspension and a camber adjustment kit, if anyone knows or has any advice regarding this I would appreciate it a lot.

Winter sucks and I need new tires.
damn

6450 of 6535 6-16-98
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Hey welcome to the site! Glad to have another person in the area! I spend a lot of time in Stillwater when I'm home and that will be alot more starting after next week. PM me and I may be able to get you a hook up on some suspension parts like I did. Hope to see you around-Doug

PS- what color is your SVT, I recall seeing a black and a silver one in Stillwater on the 4th of July...

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Check the FAQ on the main page for on-line vendors that carry Contour parts. I have the BAT kit suspension on my car and like it a lot. Not to harsh for everyday driving but improves cornering significantly. I've auto-x'ed the car and done well. Drops the car about an inch and a half.
Oh and welcome!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
R
RFcsvt Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Thanks for the input I appreciate it a lot.
My car is a 1998.5 Silver Frost csvt completely stock.
I go through stillwater quite often and I've seen a Silver tinted csvt with exhaust quite a few times, for a while I think I was passing the guy in bayport about twice a week this past spring.
Thanks again and I'll try and contact you about suspension, I'm looking at probably doing it in the early spring.

6450 of 6535 6-16-98
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I have the St200/Roush set. on my '96 gl no camber kit needed. I like it. and i drive it year round.

Go Army My new home for awhile.

Link Copied to Clipboard