Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by LuckySVT:
But i know the holidays are just around the corner so i wouldnt be suprised if most CEG'ers are busy.

On Saturday, I'll be busy nursing a hangover. I was actually thinking about it if it was on Sunday!

Hope you guys have fun.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by DDV:
Originally posted by LuckySVT:
But i know the holidays are just around the corner so i wouldnt be suprised if most CEG'ers are busy.

On Saturday, I'll be busy nursing a hangover. I was actually thinking about it if it was on Sunday!

Hope you guys have fun.

Bah! Drink some water before bed and some coffee in the morning...you'll be fine!

Catch you next time.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
if it was on sunday i'd be there.. but i work all day saturday and wont be able to make saturday.. sorry guys

L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
HEy PDXSVT, i just sent you a PM. If jantzen beach is it? is the best place to meet that sounds good to me, if someone wouldnt mind handing out directions id like that also. I also could make it there around 11am, or a little after.
Marty,Mike, id be cool if you guys could make it also. havent seen you all for a while, what do you all think? Should i break out the tour or the Eclipse? You choose.
MAn we have been having some crappy weather here, all stormy like.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Gotta bring the Tour Lucky...we all want to see it while you still have it!

Unfortunately mine won't be seeing the light of day just yet. I'll be slummin' in the Malibu.

Directions are easy. Drive on I-5 north and take the Jantzen Beach exit. There's a big mall there. If you go over the bridge to Washington you went too far...it's the last exit before the bridge. BJ's is on the west side of the freeway, between the freeway and the mall. Can't miss it.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Yeah, bring the SVT! I'm plannin' on being there.

If we happen to go there, they have a new layout at SyKart. I went there a couple of months ago and they had just changed it a week or two before that. Its even better now!

BJ's is somewhere near here. Mapquest didn't come up with the BJ's at Jantzen Beach, but it's right near there.

Yeah, it's rainin' and kinda windy here too. Yuck.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Bob -- I DO have my headers, but I still need to get them Jet-Hot coated. If I haven't sent them off by Saturday, I'll bring 'em along in case anyone wants to see them uninstalled in person.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I am on call again this week for the second time this month, with one more on call week to go.

UM...that is a "have a nice time, guys!"

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
We're still on, right? Who all is coming?

I'm there!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Well, Mike, it sounds like its Lucky, Marty, you and me. I'm getting some parts from Lucky, and maybe I'll throw a few uninstalled goodies in my trunk. My bad steering rack means its now time to install the lsd. If Marty has his new headers along I'll want to take a look at them.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard