Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1122296 12/06/04 03:53 AM
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
Hello all, i have been wanting to do some sort of meet soon and i think i have a reason to start one up now. For thoes who are interested, a fellow CEGer(forgot his SN) and myself will be meeting up i think this coming sun. Dec, 12th. I am selling some parts to him. And i was thinking maybe some other P-town CEGers and anyone who would want to join, could make a mini meet out of it? Go go karting? What do you guys think?

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
i'm up here in everett, its a possible that i make it. i'd like to get some guys up here to drive down with me though? so lets see what we can get going here..

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Hmmm, I'll get back to you on that.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Friends from Africa flying in on Friday-Sun or I would be there.

December is a hard month, w/ holiday's and all. I could make early January though!

wijn

1998 tour Zetec B&G springs cut 1" 17" Amp "tech-9" rims Pro tint 2 1/4" exhaust Autometer tach & Euro Guages CTA/weapon R combo intake Zex Dry Nitrous kit
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Hey Lucky, I may be screwed about meeting early Sunday. Maybe mid afternoon on Sunday would work OR Before mid afternoon on Saturday would work. yes, I wanna get this done, gotta pull my steering rack (not the first time, drat!) so this may be the time to do all that fun transaxle stuff...

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
Well i talked to PDXSVT and it seems that this sat. Dec. 11th would work best. Lets say a rough guess of where we would meet would be somewhere in the p-town, and around 11am-noon would be a very good meeting time. Cus some of us gotta be places around 2pm. Anyways to anyone who could make it, it would be cool too see some old and new faces. BUt i know the holidays are just around the corner so i wouldnt be suprised if most CEG'ers are busy. Anyways let me know what u all think.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Saturday 11 am to noon sounds good. Where?

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Hey cool! I should be able to make this one!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
How about BJ's Brewery at Jantzen Beach. I think everyone knows where that is. Pizza and beer...mmmmmmm

I'm likely going to be in town, so I'm in. I might even see if I can take my SVT out of its hiding place.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Marty, did you get some headers in yet?
Mike, how're your synchros? I'm in mourning as Magglio Ordonez will be officially gone as of tonite. (Merry Christmas to you, too, Scott Boras. Is Boras' middle initial "O"?) If you bring the SVT, would Chris come along too?
Toby, would you be driving your SVT or your Eclipse?

Actually, w/ Groovenerd/Marty coming from east Multnomah County, me coming from Hillsboro and Shotwell from Vancouver, BJs at the Jantzen Beach exit off of I-5 does not sound like a bad idea, that would be easy for Lucky/Toby to find, and he's driving up from Eugene.

Who else is not all tied up with work, child care or christmas shopping?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard