Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#1121703 12/07/04 02:26 AM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
The battery died? That battery is still under warranty, and the slip is in your records. I only replaced that less than 2 years ago.

I am also confused by the head unit, as it worked perfectly for me... are they burns or regulars? (I never burned any CD's). Maybe it just did wear out... I had that put in pretty quick after buying the car.

Ross may have been mad at Brad... but seriously, until August, Ross was getting almost all the miles... including a recent road trip to Chicago.

What brakes are you going with... just curious...

Chip is still available... let me know... I also found the stock airbox, if you wanted that for either car...

I'm not mechanical like that... so I would have been eaten alive on labor charges (and still needing a car to drive)... which is why it just wasn't practical for me... I'm glad to hear Ross found a good home.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
#1121704 12/07/04 03:36 AM
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Intersting. Well I still have the battery and I could possibly see if they will replace it under warranty and then try and sell the other one.

I got the brake kit that Stazi sells. It was like $275 for the pads and rotors. The pads are Bendix Titaniums but I cant remember what the rotors are. I know that they are not cross drilled or slotted and are suposed to be of very high quality. Apparently everyone that has ordered them are very happy with their performance.

The CD that I put in the head unit was a burned CD as I didnt want to risk loosing a good one if it decided to eat the CD's. I wonder if there is something that isnt hooked up or something. All it reads is Error and sounds like it trying to spit it out but never does....

I definitely would like the airbox and the chip but would it be alright if I could get that from you after the holidays?

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
#1121705 12/07/04 04:59 AM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
The receipt is a yellow slip from Lakeland Motors... Eagle River, WI. I'm off a year... it's 2 1/2 years old... but that should still count for something. I have it on my CC statement as 4-20-2002. It's a Motorcraft Silver Series... not the run of the mill ones. If they insist on it going back to the original dealer... I can help with that if need be.

Just baffled by the CD player... but could just be old... and maybe got a jolt when I disconnected things. who knows?

After the holidays is fine... I'm out of town two of the coming three weeks... so no problems.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
#1121706 12/07/04 08:42 PM
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Hey thanks again for finding that place in Fridley for the taillight. I ordered one and after shipping it was only $30. I tried a local parts place and they wanted $60 for it! Anyways, thanks.

#1121707 12/07/04 10:03 PM
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by XKontour98:

The pads are Bendix Titaniums but I cant remember what the rotors are. I know that they are not cross drilled or slotted and are suposed to be of very high quality. Apparently everyone that has ordered them are very happy with their performance.

Autospecialty rotors, IIRC.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard