Print Thread
#1121574 12/05/04 12:31 AM
W
Wijn Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
I'm writing this from my office w/ Aaronsoccer20. We just got done doing the run. And seeing how we were the only studs who showed up, we decided to give you a joint post and update.

We met at the Chevron at the alloted time, and waited until noon, chasing the odd contour that passed just to see if they were looking for us....a few fingers flew, so we decided to head back and play it cool.

We decided to go ahead w/ the Chuckanut drive w/ just the two of us anyway.... Aaron proceded to kick my ass getting on to the freeway....damn my atx, damn my atx...(laughing) Though I could see his bald tires spinning through every gear.

The view of chuckanut was great, so long as you stayed in your car.

The run although beautiful doesn't take that long, and considering how much time we waited and spent time chasing contours that passed the meet point, we decided to head up to Lynden and check out the Ford GT. There was quite a gathering of people gawking at it, and we spent the next 10 minutes trying to determine together, how the damn car doors opened. We didn't want to take pics....cause well mainly we left our camera's in the car and it was raining...

Next up, we went to Homestead to play a little golf....(laughing)

Now by golf, we don't mean we were going golfing,,,,, we actually mean that we were going to use our cars as glorified ford 2004 Golf "TOURS"

The paths although wet and slippery, were much like a roller coaster ride that you would expect to find at Six Flags

We rode the paths to the point of no return...litterly,,,we ran into a bridge...and had to do a little manouvering...but managed to get our butts out of trouble.

For those of you who missed the run.... Which is pretty much anybody who is reading this now...why else would you be in the Northwest section... We look forward to hooking up w/ you at the next one.

Signing out..... Aaronsoccer20

Signing out..... Wijn

1998 tour Zetec B&G springs cut 1" 17" Amp "tech-9" rims Pro tint 2 1/4" exhaust Autometer tach & Euro Guages CTA/weapon R combo intake Zex Dry Nitrous kit
#1121575 12/05/04 02:05 AM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Fore!

Thanks for the pics. I'll make it next time. The way we're going the next meet will be the 18th!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
#1121576 12/05/04 01:28 PM
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
nice shots, a little small (click on the picture on cardomains site, then copy paste that location. or go to www.iwireds.us/gallery/ sign up for an account (its free to ceg members) and upload all the photos you want.

Sorry i couldn't make it, my car is still up on blocks with my engine bay a mess.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
#1121577 12/07/04 07:37 AM
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Nice pictures! Thanks for the "virtual meet." I'm gonna make it to one of these sometime...

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard