Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
MAN! i so want to meet new contour members! BUt unforchantly i cant make it tommorow. Plans with the g/f and going to a party at the Hilton .

PLEASE! PLEASE! Maybe make another meet sometime soon and i PROMISE i will be there, with the contour. Gotta show it off and get it out to the public so someone can buy it .

Oh also, i WAS going to sell my carbon fiber hood to a buddy up in WA, but i dont know now if he is going to go through with it. So i will let you all know if its for sale, to thoes who are interested i will give you a deal! I will let it go for half of what i paid for it or less. BUt 1st i will see if my buddy is going to buy it. MAN! i want to go to a meet!

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
hopfully we'll have another meet soon and you can make it luckySVT.... wijn, if you gotta come through everett.. you should let me know and maybe meet up and drive up together.. let me know whats up

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
same with you DDV call if you can make it..

D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by aaron_soccer20:
same with you DDV call if you can make it..

Well, it turns out I have to work today, so I won't be making the run.

I hope you have fun and have nice weather for the drive!

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
sorry you couldnt make it, next time! everyone else? before i leave, are we meeting at the chevron or the K.K. ?? need anything else? call the cell 425-750-8014

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
i'm gonna be at the chevron @ noon

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Sorry I didn't make it guys. I got called in to work early this morning and I just got off. I should have known better than to answer my phone at 6:30 in the morning! It's a big Navy Reserve drill day and the computers caused chaos. At least I got some overtime.

Next time I'm in, certainly.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Shotwell, we would have loved to have seen you there. Check out the post December 4 Golf Tour for pic updates.

Wijn

1998 tour Zetec B&G springs cut 1" 17" Amp "tech-9" rims Pro tint 2 1/4" exhaust Autometer tach & Euro Guages CTA/weapon R combo intake Zex Dry Nitrous kit
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard