Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
ryanblacksvt, I would like 2 see pics of ur cf cowl hood....sounds nice. please post.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Tried the dash overlay. Its a no go.

damnit! i would love to have an overlay.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i will try to take some tonight at my car meet but it may be too dark, if so i will take some tomorow when i get up with my camera phone. it really is a great hood, but like they sudgest USE HOODPINS i was driving like maybe 40 mph and it was shaking, the pins were like $8.00 at autozone and took maybe 45 mins to install where your bump stops go only cause adjustment to correct height took a while...and deffinitly use a dremmel, it cut like butter.but now with the pins i hit 80 this morning and no shaking at all. and they were even nice enough to cut out the cowl for me so its functional, in the gb they werent cut out unless you requested it i belive...no washer nozzles anymore but hey who cares i have a cf hood.

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
if you really wanted to you could install the pissers on the carbon fiber hood. wouldnt take too long, and you basically already know how 2 do it since you drilled for the the hood pins.

P.S. definatly snap off some pics of the hood though..camera phone pics might turn out pretty bad at night, prob the same during the day , but if thats all you can go with snap a few off cuz i'd still like to see the cf cowl hood.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
no i dont want to install the washer nozzles, it would only take 10 seconds each to drill a small hole but i wanna keep it clean looking, i didnt even want hoodpins but had to, but next week the other ones will be here they lock with a key and are flush mounted. yeah my camera phone works great and the pics are verrrry clear,so i will do that in the morning in the daylight for ya...

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
cool, thanks.

p.s. where did u get the hood pins that are flush that lock with a key? If you have a website that would be great.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
TRUNKLID PLEASE!!!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
i want carbon fiber cupholders, talk about pimp stuff.

WTB: Andy's Auto Sport front bumper only... a chip for my 98se
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by LoCoZs/c:
TRUNKLID PLEASE!!!

only if its a pre 98 trunklid w/the spoiler!!!!

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by tour96se:
Originally posted by LoCoZs/c:
TRUNKLID PLEASE!!!

only if its a pre 98 trunklid w/the spoiler!!!!

true dat! a one piece lid with the lip spoiler molded on. sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard