Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I have to disagree. I think that the rear wells, ride height, and tire/rim combo looks awful. I would pass this one up on that alone, but I also think that overall the ride height is TOO LOW for the car's profile and they just flat overcooked it on wheel size. To me, this is like some new fashion designer trying to get attention by concocting overly flashy/trashy designs that no one in real life (save maybe a half-dozen anorexic runway junkies) would want to wear.

Make the fronts and rears the same 8" width, give it at least a modicum of usable wheel travel and stand the camber up a bit, and I'd dig it. In the meantime, I'd still take the S60R and be happy.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
I am loving my Volvo more and more every day. The quality is awesome. The ride is comfy and engaging enough; springs and coil-overs would be a nice feature. But that's not what Volvo is about.

Safety, above all else is Volvo's mantra. Kudos to them for producing cars that are safe and fun to drive.

I never though i'd be raving about a Volvo. I've driven Mercs and Bimmers and I consider all withing spitting distance of each other. PLease don't come and say Volvo has no answer to an M5 or a an AMG E55; they dont. They all have high quality performance sedans and coupes. i'm pretty doped up right now, but my ppint is I like my Volvo, I'd buy another one tomorrow.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
i think the rear looks funny also cuz of the two tone paint scheme. i had to do a double take to notice something was different. i think a monochromatic color scheme wouldve worked better

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard