Originally posted by sinclair:
lol its called get a 98 svt mustang and put at least 15 grand into it and i guarente a low 10 second car

If I wanted a Cobra, I would of got one. And I would take a 03-04 Cobra over a 98 Cobra any day of the week.

Cobra's are a dime a dozen in Tampa. But thanks for the thought. Maybe a 89 Mustang coupe with a 03 Cobra motor. Hmm now there's a thought...

Lastly, guys sorry for some of the comments and statements I have made. I can be an @$$ sometimes and I apologize to those who I offended and belittled. It was wrong of me and you guys were only defending yourselves and namesake. I am just pissed off at the fact that I will have to sink that much into a car that will never be worth have of it. Some of the reasons why we do not see eye to eye on some things is because most of the Ceg'ers are not speed freaks. And most do not plan to be. With that in mind, I guess that is also why the aftermarket is not as saturated as much as I would of liked it to be. And like several of you have pointed out that it is a dead market at that. Didn't mean to ruffle so many feathers. I will go back to my lil hole in the wall and start saving pennies again so I can try and make this car move out of it's way.

Well that was my 2�¢ for the day. Be back once I get the car moving or selling one of them. Not that hardly any of you care. But just thought I would warn ya. LOL...

Once again, I am truly sorry. And wish all you fellow Svt owners good luck and the best and have a happy holidays.

(yeah that was a little early on that one, but probably won't be back on til after then)

www.NEED2SPEED.COM 98.5 Svt Contour 98 Svt Contour 00 Svt Lightning 05 500