I did this last night.

- Take off the plastic cover over the IMRC.
- Remove air filter.
- Loosen throttle body (four screws at body plus one nut over one of those screws that holds cable bracket, plus two screws holding the cable assembly next to body).
- Unplug hose coming into accordion from front of car. Now the whole TB/MAF will be able to pivot towards the firewall, there's only one electrical connector to disconnect, it will be obvious. Secure to firewall area using some wire.
- Remove 3 screws on IMRC and following the IMRC cable from the box find first cable guide, open it with screwdriver. Yank second guide out with pliers (pull towards driver's side of car).
- To disconnect end of cable, first twist valve open with one hand, and then pop off the plastic holder. You can also just break this off with pliers since you'll have a new end on the new cable. Then Squeeze the grommet-like area right next to it and pull old cable out.
- Route new cable in same way as old one. I found it best to put the whole thing loosely in place and then tighten down the screws and snap the cable end and cable guides shut.
- Replace TB and intake.
- Start car and note that spring assembly is rotating, opening the secondaries at high RPM.

Job time: 1 hour and 15 minutes, working carefully and double checking everything. Having a few different length extensions for your ratchet helps with the TB removal.

Hope that helps. If I wasn't in such a rush I would have taken pics. Definitely no need to remove UIM as I found mentioned when I did a search.