Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
That schrader valve is for you AC systems, don't push that. Unless you want to be blinded by a constantly pressurized freon filled hose. Below and infront of are two different things.

Get a Ford repair manual or leave it to the pros. You quite obviously have no idea what you are doing to think the fuel rail runs across the front of the engine bay in the heart of a crumple zone.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
O
ODC Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
O
What ?

Now I'm confused.

The shiny gold pipe, in the left of the engine bay, that's the fuel line right ?

A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Yeah take you car to a dealer. You are completely lost. My first detailed instructions still stand. The gold line is a power steering line. The valve near the oil dip stick is an AC valve.

Wow ingnorance is abound today. Sorry Stazi, I tried.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard