Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
lol yea your right sorry type-o for the $90. hehe, now I even feel better. I never thought I would put $2.5k into this project. And I still want headers and a y-pipe to accomidate my super charger. thats another $710!

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I posted a bit about this in the FI section. Well its official the driveshaft went out. I never thought anything about it when mike said, I would upgrade before you install it would be easier in the long run. yup, should have listened to the hints. According to a local shop, they said, that the slight sound of grinding i was hearing when I first installed the super charger (happens when rpms are like 3000 dropping to like 1000, a clickity clack noise) was the crank shaft giving out slowly. Which means this thing has been going out over the past yr or so. I see why I got it for so cheap. I am sorry but I am really not happy with the situation. But What I do want to know is if I got hosed, or just hosed on accident. The new part will be costing my my unborn children, and will be raising the price of this install to 3200 or so. Just slightly cheaper then a new super charger from vortech.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Ahhhh, sorry audiotour, i have been very busy and not able to respond to you, sorry! Anyways, about the spec stage 2 kit and unorthodox flywheel, i had them put on about for 3 months, i was having the tranny rebuilt and i was into autoX so i got these components. But i decided to go stock everything because i am selling the car and got a new one. So these parts are just sitting in my garage taking up space! SO i need to find receipts on how much i paid for them, then ill reply back here and let you know what i think is somewhat reasonable price. So if you still are interested, i can hold them for you. Or if there is a meet sometime soon i can bring the parts and show them to ya.
So ill be posting back here soon. Sorry for the long ass post.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard