Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Sure man, i would love to have you. Looks like we will get to have two new CEGers show. It will be nice to get some new faces in. The NW isn't to big with CEG. I hope it will change.

I will PM you my address. Show up anytime from 9am till 9pm. Call my cell first when your like 30 minutes away so that I know not to run to get parts or anything. Number will be in PM also.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'll bring a few TH fixes, just in case anyone else wants one.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Don't forget the oil pan. i will be writing you a check for it.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I think everythign is pretty much a go. All i have to do is buy some extra wire for the gauge pods install, and buy spark plugs. finally managed to find the part number. Have to call the parts store. [censored] i hate having to order at the last minute. Had to express ship everything!

Well as long as david brings my baffled oil pan I will be set. all parts will be here friday and saturday afternoon for the filter.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
For those who are joining me on Saturday. I am not sure I will be able to get the car tuned as ADC Has yet to recieve Superchips Microtuner. It should be delievered to him today, and I have requested over night delivery since they have to tune it today, then possibly ship it today. This has been a sad affair as I ordered it two weeks ago, and Said I would have had it by now, according to Keyser(chris). I am hoping to get this item asap so I can take my car out for a test drive Saturday, at the latest Sunday.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I'll be surprised if it even starts by the end of the day. I'm not doubting anyone's abilities, but it seems like a lot to accomplish in one day. In my experience something always holds things up. You never know though...

I just found out that I definitely cannot come to the party guys. I guess I'll do everyone's fog light mod at the next meet.

A note on the TH fix that some of you will be doing...If you experience rough idle when cold, enlarge the hole slightly, very slightly. I had to enlarge mine twice before it was right. Don't remember the size that made my car happy, but I understand that every car is different.

Good luck and have fun!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
i got all but the filter, two screws for the maf adapter, and the microtuner to go. I installed the gauge pod. (somewhat lol).

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by shotwell:
In my experience something always holds things up. You never know though...

Your not lyin'. Theres always something with me too. I can only think of a couple of times when an install went smooth. I remember one oil change(on my sisters explorer) that I did. I couldnt get the drain plug out because she took it to Wal-Mart and they torqued it down to 1 million ft. lbs. But 2 or more heads are better than one. So hopefully we can get it running that evening. Providing the chip gets there.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Man i havent posted here in a long time. Well i still have the tour, but i am selling it, a GST eclipse came across my path and we are perfect! Anyways, like i said i am sellin the tour, and some parts with it. But i was looking at your post audiotour and was wondering if you would be interested in buying a nice SPEC stage 2 clutch kit with an Unorthodox lightened flywheel? . I had these on my tour along with an LSD(by the way which is still on it for thoes who are interested in buying it!). Just wondering. Anyways i dont think ill be able to make it up there, but u all have fun!

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
love to buy them all, how many miles are on the stage 2 clutch and flywheel. How much you willing to sell for?

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard