Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Its a Super Chips. I need the PCM Code for the Chip. Its was programmed for a Vortech Supercharged SVT. But can be reprogrammed for different settings. Superchips won't due it since they no longer tune contours. Superchips SCT won't due it cause its not a SCT chip. So you will have to go to get it programmed at a local dyno shop that can program them.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
My dad and I will begin working on the car around 9:30 or so. So those who said they will be showing up. You guys can show up pretty much whenever. But if you guys can tell me when that would be great as I know we are going to have to take breaks to make runs to the store for wires, maybe some bolts/nuts/washers, ect. This way you don't show up and we are gone for 45 minutes lol.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I'll be there around 10. You should order some Motorsport wires instead of the ones from the parts store. I think they would make it here in time.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I was gonna order the magnecors but bat is closed today and wont be open till monday, and i couldn't find them on spmotorsports.com.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by auiotour:
I was gonna order the magnecors but bat is closed today and wont be open till monday, and i couldn't find them on spmotorsports.com.

Plug Wires
-tropictour

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Just found out the wife is scheduled to work that day. Unless she can get that day off (it's possible), I can't make it. I'll post right away if I can though!

Good luck guys.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Barring any unforseen circumstances, I should be able to make it, if nothing else, just for a short visit.

tropictour: I'll bring a TH fix for you. It's about a 2-minute mod.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by DDV:
Barring any unforseen circumstances, I should be able to make it, if nothing else, just for a short visit.

hey hey what about me!!! i need one too.

sorry you can't make it mike. I was hopin' you could make it. well maybe you can come down before sunset hits, and see things. I am gonna barbeque. Hamburgers, and Hot dogs. So anyoen who is here around noon you can eat and have a beer. just watched out for my dogs. they are horrible when it comes to food (they beg all the time).

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by DDV:

Awesome!
-tropictour

W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
I may be interested in coming if I can get my car out of the paint shop by then. I loaned it to my trim shop and they are chrome flaming the car below the doors on each side.

The dash is next, but I can drive it the way it is, and bring it back to our maintance shop after the weekend.

I would like to see the install.

That is if you don't mind

Wijn

1998 tour Zetec B&G springs cut 1" 17" Amp "tech-9" rims Pro tint 2 1/4" exhaust Autometer tach & Euro Guages CTA/weapon R combo intake Zex Dry Nitrous kit
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard