Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by pokat302:
We may come to Maryville, or where ever you guys starting point is at, but I don't think we'll actually do the Dragon.

It's not that much farther from Maryville and you don't have to drive hard to have a good time. It's a very enjoyable road even if you take it at an easy pace.

MY05 Subaru Impreza WRX STi World Rally Blue / Gold 98 Contour SVT - Sold WTS: Stock SVT Rear Sway Bar. PM me.
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
how was far is the dragon from middle ga? 1-3 hrs?

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by csvtjohnga:
how was far is the dragon from middle ga? 1-3 hrs?

www.tailofthedragon.com

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Under 3 hours.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Although I can't make the summer run, rest asured I'll be there in the fall. As some of you know or may not know, the wait on the 05' Mustang has come to an end for me, just couldn't wait till late Oct/Nov for the car I ordered in mid February, so I tried to test drive a GTO, but they wouldn't let me, so I checked out the Crossfire and was VERY impressed by it. This car is made for the Dragon...light weight (a hair over 3,000 lbs), RWD, 6 spd and a 230 ft/lbs of torque V6, not to mention sticky Michelin Pilots. Now I just need to get some practice before I head down there. Worse case senario, my Dad and I bring his 01' Vette

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Wow, sucks to be you, Roger.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Wow, sucks to be you, Roger.

Do you say that because I don't use Zaino Eric? BTW, I've just about switched over to Griots Garage, times change, cars change and my wax choice has changed! I do have a couple of Meguiars products (hand polish and NXT), but everything else is Griots (thank God I've been working overtime because its a bit more money ) For example, the car wash soap I bought by the gallon and its $40.00. They just came out with this Paint sealant and its supposed to last a year and I believe its synthetic, hmm, sounds like Zaino and NXT to me, oh well, atleast they can change with the time As far as the Dragon fall run goes, I'm leaning on the Crossfire right now and am planning a trip to WV for some "practice"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I'm going to try and get out of working that weekend and bring my Dad down to this Dragon Run. We have this "sceduled weekend" work scedule and I as fait would have it, I'm working that weekend, but we will see as I try to "convince" someone to cover for me. As far as the fall run goes, I'm thinking the weekend of Oct 12th as I'm not sceduled then, what do you guys think about that? I know its a bit early to think about it, but not really

S
SAV Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I'm getting the itchy feeling that this Run might be on the "cancel" form.

I'll leave it up in case and I will leave my "request off" permission in at work so I'll have the weekend off even if we all don't go, but if this falls through, then I won't be terribly surprised. Not a lot of activity has gone on planning it and we're only sixteen days out.

I'm going to start a thread for the fall run. If Mod Chris would be so nice as to tack it, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Chris

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Awyeah! This is comin up with the quicks. So who has pu$$ied out? Who's gonna be up there in a couple weeks? I wanna walk a Sedona.

Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard