Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Redneck Troll
OP Offline
Redneck Troll
B
Tom, you might get more of a response to your web page ideas if you had your own thread about it. We've got your page linked, so any added info you put on your site will be noticed.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by warmonger:

BTW, Where's Greg?????

Who knows...

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
I don't have access to my old webpage. They have just neglected to delete it.
I am going to set up the new webpage at a different address.
I also don't want 100 different offers from people with a different type of muffler or air filter so I am keeping it off the mainstream.

As far as hosting other peoples vehicles:
I can do it like I described, or I can focus the page primarily on my own work and then host a brief summary and a picture and link to a webpage describing the work for other people.

In the resources section I want to get help from other people. I can compile information from every section but I'd prefer to get a cooperative effort.
So Bnoon, Greg, are you guys willing to help out?

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
B
Redneck Troll
OP Offline
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by warmonger:
So Bnoon, Greg, are you guys willing to help out?

Yes, I'm willing to help out where I can. Just keep in mind I've been Contour-less for almost two years now... I can also help with any web site design you may have questions about... Have you thought about your own hosting space? $4.95 a month IIRC from http://www.lowesthosting.com

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I just updated my cardomain page with a short "how-to" on 3L head porting. Feel free to use the link.

Click here and go to page 3

1999 3.0L Cougar: 220fwhp and 200tq 2003 VW Passat W8 with 4 Motion AWD http://www.cardomain.com/ride/300644 PM for intrest in 3L SVT Contours, 3L swaps into your current car, Prepped 3L engines, or anything 3L related.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Blackcoog:
I just updated my cardomain page with a short "how-to" on 3L head porting. Feel free to use the link.

Click here and go to page 3

Nice write-up. I think I might try my hand on this set of oval port heads I have just laying around. I'll definitely be using your how-to along with Demon's when I get around to it.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I don't want to toot my own horn, but I think I built a decent turbo set-up, although I don't know that I could contribute much more info than has already been covered except maybe advice on a REALLY BUDGET oriented set-up.

98 E0 SVT with some stuff
E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
Hosting is now taken care of by me. Warmonger has his account, and when he gets time will be able to upload the files. I've also offered to do some custom PHP coding and/or HTML layout, to make things easier on him. The server has unlimited bandwidth and storage space, and is hosting inside of Rackspace (tons of bandwidth), and I've given him the hosting for free. (Plus, www.rumodded.com is just a cool domain.) :P

E1

1999 Cougar - Supercharged 3L 1992 Talon TSi - AWD Turbo 1992 Eclipse GSX - AWD Turbo
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
That's awesome. Thanks a lot. I'll even be able to host chunks of video now and that means I'll have to take the video camera out more often when I get back.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
#1078943 11/29/04 01:12 PM
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by EternalOne:
Hosting is now taken care of by me. Warmonger has his account, and when he gets time will be able to upload the files. I've also offered to do some custom PHP coding and/or HTML layout, to make things easier on him. The server has unlimited bandwidth and storage space, and is hosting inside of Rackspace (tons of bandwidth), and I've given him the hosting for free. (Plus, www.rumodded.com is just a cool domain.) :P

E1

Well I have the webpage ready to post but I can't seem to log into the FTP site. I am looking for EternalOne so he can help me out. Anyone able to contact him?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bnoon_dup1, PA 3L SVT_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard