Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
i didnt mount them yet... i only mounted the front one only so far.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Hey everyone, I wanted to ask if, when you get your tubes mounted, you could post pictures for others to see where to mount them.

Thanks,

- Steven

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I will take pictures of where I mounted the front tube but it won't help anyone, as the front end of my car is setup different then most peoples tours (from my charger install). I have pictures of the rest except where I ran the wires, which is easy enough to explain. I also took some pictures last night as I found out my [censored] fog light is out again.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
hum, steven, I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm having problems with the shipping... January 4th, my kits were in Lachine(wich is in Canada and that is about 1 hour from where I am) and now, January 6th, they're back in the US, anyway, if you still have my tracking number, can you check what's happening and explain that to me, I must say I don't understand why the kits are traveling that much. if you don't have it anymore, ask me for it, I'll tell it to you.

I'm tired of waiting for them while others already have them since about a week.

I hope you can help me out.

thanks

DemonOfSteel 98 ZX2 Sport 98 Contour SE
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by DemonOfSteel:
hum, steven, I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm having problems with the shipping... January 4th, my kits were in Lachine(wich is in Canada and that is about 1 hour from where I am) and now, January 6th, they're back in the US, anyway, if you still have my tracking number, can you check what's happening and explain that to me, I must say I don't understand why the kits are traveling that much. if you don't have it anymore, ask me for it, I'll tell it to you.

I'm tired of waiting for them while others already have them since about a week.

I hope you can help me out.

thanks

come move to the us . If he would have been living in canada you would have had them like a week before us. Its just customs.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
you're probably right, but I don't think I would move to the US only to get something quicker than I would in Canada, I like it here, but laws are a lot more strict regarding to what's legal in car for the mods, but we can drive with no problem here with a under car kit, but it must not flash.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
my kits got in yesterday, but I got some problems, so Steven, check your PM's...

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I got pics, i am downloading them to my computer and I will be posting in an hour or so.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by DemonOfSteel:
my kits got in yesterday, but I got some problems, so Steven, check your PM's...

PM sent. That should fix anything you had a problem with.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
It is too late to get in on this isn't it? I just got my Contour last month and I wanted a set

Chris Carr92 SHO MTX~99 Taurus SE~95 Contour SE "Be good. If you cant be good, be careful. If you cant be careful, name it after me. Anonymous"
Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard